gustavo77
slickg3
6 posters

Cycle Advice

slickg3
    slickg3

cycle - Cycle Advice - Page 2 Empty Re: Cycle Advice

Post by slickg3 Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 am

El mucho props for the advice.... I must say this is by far the best board I've used, thanks to all the members

will keep all updated...
    slickg3
    slickg3

Post by slickg3 Mon May 09, 2016 6:28 am

Here is what I have come up with...

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg (Twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays)
    Weeks 1-5 Turanaplex 50mg everyday
    Weeks 1-12 HCG 1000iu (Twice a week same as Test injections)
    Weeks 1-12 Arimidex .5mg everyday

PCT
    Weeks 13-16 (3 weeks) Clomid 100mg everyday the first week then 50mg thereafter
    Weeks 13-19 (6 weeks) Aromasin 25mg everyday

Here are my questions....

1. Do the HCG dosages look correct to you, I am scared about over using in at 1000iu's for 12 weeks, I've been told to use it so many different ways, from 500iu's a week during cycle, to 5000iu's for 2 weeks immediatly following the last week of injections, what do you guys think.... I am concerned about overdoing it and messing up my system....

2. If you noticed I am using Arimidex during cycle and Aromasin during PCT, I chose to do this because of an article I read stating the differences between Type I and Type II AI's, should I do this or should I just run one all the way through, if so which one, what about dosages?

3. Finally my clomid dosaging is set up to drop from the 100mg all the way through the 3 weeks to 50mg after the first week, I chose to do this because the addition of HCG, does this seem right, or should I maintain 100mg all the way through, I 've been told 50mg will be sufficient....
    We_Are_Venom
    We_Are_Venom

Post by We_Are_Venom Mon May 09, 2016 7:26 am

Your updated cycle looks great bro, as far as your questions:

1. HCG use at 500IUs 2x/wk during your cycle up to PCT is perfect for keeping the boys working. I just used this method during a Test E/Deca/Dbol cycle and it made my recovery quite painless. This is the preferred method, as others on the board have said, it's better to never shut down than to try and kickstart your testes after 12 weeks of shut down.

2. Your A-Dex dosages for during the cycle are perfect and your Aromasin dosages for PCT are perfect. Leave it the way you've got it there with A-Dex during cycle and Aroma for PCT.

3. If you use HCG throughout your cycle and are including Aromasin in your PCT, you should be fine with Clomid at 100/50/50, although 100/100/100 won't hurt.

Looks to be a great first cycle bro, make sure you eat eat eat and get plenty of rest. You should easily throw on 15-20 pounds.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon May 09, 2016 8:14 am

Big D wrote:The big Cat article is about a really old debate. I would say that it is outdated at this time. The study's cited are from 1978 and 1988. Gustavo posted some very good information that is much more up to date. (Mar. 2005) Even medical books that I've read have what looks to me like very obvious errors in the fact that there are implied assumptions that are not based on facts. This makes it necasary to have some good skills in critical thinking, as evidenced by the fact that old medical beleifs change from time to time. I also want to point out that some anti-e's do not cross the blood brain barrier, so this is a consideration for keeping the HPTA online. This is where these debates generally come from becuase most of these anti-e's effect one and not the other and if you take two kinds, how they interact. With all this being considered, it looks like aromasin and hcg during cylce and pct is the most effective and safest choice. Aromasin hits estrogen from both angles which clearly makes it a superior choice. As for the nolva vs. clomid, I think Visions and Gustavo have given the best advise and the reasons why clomid is best. And the clinicl study posted actually shows that 25mg/ed is enough to resolve hypogonadism, which wouldn't be a problem if your using hcg 500iu-2X/wk.
    If you take clomid in too high a dose, that's what causes worse sides, which is one more good reason to keep endogenous test online during cycle so you don't need to resort to anything extreme post cycle. IMO I think that the effectiveness of clomid is very under rated, and there is a lack of evidence for Nolva to do what clomid does. Those articles from Anthony Roberts and Big Cat just seem to be making things more difficult and confusing than they are.
    After reading this thread I wouldn't even use 100mg/ed for pct. And from personal experience I know that the tapering schedule from 150mg-day 1, 100mg-day2-14, 50mg-day 14-21, is enough to send your test level skyrocketing above normal for the next three months. I will never do that again. It was definately not good advise to do that. My bro's at forum.roids.biz have been right on with their advise here and I'll never trust those other sites again.
    Hope this helps clear things up a bit. Welcome to forum.roids.biz.

Thanks Big D for saving me the time!...  

Sorry I don't have time to answer every question and debate the articles you posted but I've debated them and others like them before... There are many flaws in their outdated recommendations... I'll point out one... In one it said to take shots of HCG everyday for X amount of time... that person certainly never read any clinical studies on how HCG is used and why,,, doing that runs a huge risk of shutting the leydig cells down so they won't respond because of overstimulation...  The studies I've read take HCG shots eod,,, but to err on the side of caution I've recommened e3d as being optimal but 2 X a week works fine too because there is a peak output in 72hrs after each shot,,, so even when you take a shot 2 x a week the testies will work everyday of the week...  

Thanks everyone for helping out on this thread...
    slickg3
    slickg3

Post by slickg3 Mon May 09, 2016 9:05 am

thanks to all for your help.... I am very grateful will keep all posted when I begin with some type of log, will continue on this thread.....
    slickg3
    slickg3

Post by slickg3 Tue May 10, 2016 12:44 am

Hey fellas I've been shopping around and I am disappointed with the cost of the cycle I decided upon....are there any modifications that can be made to make this cheaper without sacrificing safety and effectiveness?

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg (Twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays)
    Weeks 1-5 Turanaplex 50mg everyday
    Weeks 1-12 HCG 1000iu (Twice a week same as Test injections)
    Weeks 1-12 Arimidex .5mg everyday

PCT
    Weeks 13-16 (3 weeks) Clomid 100mg everyday the first week then 50mg thereafter
    Weeks 13-19 (6 weeks) Aromasin 25mg everyday
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue May 10, 2016 1:06 am

I wouldn't change a thing... just save up for it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:27 am