Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Bromo Or Cabaser

bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Bromo Or Cabaser Empty Bromo Or Cabaser

Post by bigwasserman Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:22 am

Hey bro's. I was curious what would be best for progesterone induced gyno. Bromo or cabaser? I have heard that both work very well and both will reduce lumps and puffyness but am trying to find out which one is better, also looking at price. I also read on a few posts on here that cabaser is on the genxxl site but I cant seem to find it anywhere, amd I missing something? Thanks for all the help in advance guys! Oh and by the way, the issue I am having is not too bad, just a small lump and the nipps are a little puffy and sore but not to bad or unbearable. It was caused from a tren based prohormone I took last year.
    BigNus
    BigNus

Bromo Or Cabaser Empty Re: Bromo Or Cabaser

Post by BigNus Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 am

ya cabaser is on the gear site. lol i had the same problem finding it cuz it isn't listed under ancillaries like it's supposed to. you have to click "full meds list" for it to show up. good luck
    bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Post by bigwasserman Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:41 am

Thanks for the help there. I will check it out now. But, is cabaser that much better than bromo and will either or both of them reduce any lumps or puffyness?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 am

Bromo is associated with alot of negative sides so don't waste your time with that drug...

Prolactin gyno won't grow lumps so taking Cabaser won't reduce lumps...

Prolactin gyno is associated with hard painful nipples that can lactate... it also kills the libido...

Your main problem if you are growing breast tissue is estrogen...

If you are experiencing puffy nipples after a prohormone cycle you did last year you have some real problems... Obviously the Tren prohormone was bullshit cause it aromatized into estrogens or who knows what, when you are dealing with prohormones...

If your nipples are sensitive you still have estrogen issues...

If your nipples arent sensitive but puffy like they come to a point then you grew fat there like a woman...
    bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Post by bigwasserman Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:52 am

Visions wrote:Bromo is associated with alot of negative sides so don't waste your time with that drug...

Prolactin gyno won't grow lumps so taking Cabaser won't reduce lumps...

Prolactin gyno is associated with hard painful nipples that can lactate... it also kills the libido...

Your main problem if you are growing breast tissue is estrogen...

If you are experiencing puffy nipples after a prohormone cycle you did last year you have some real problems... Obviously the Tren prohormone was bullshit cause it aromatized into estrogens or who knows what, when you are dealing with prohormones...

If your nipples are sensitive you still have estrogen issues...

If your nipples arent sensitive but puffy like they come to a point then you grew fat there like a woman...

Well this is the thing. I had some lump from about 1.5-2 years ago after an m1T cycle, but after taking a heavy dose of nolvedex it pretty much went away. I also have taken plenty of stuff like tribulus and over the counter AI's but never taken anything from here like bromo, cabaser or armosin. I was only on the Tren PH cycle for about a week and then I started to feel some pain in my nipps, they got a little puffy and hard. As of right now today they are a little sensistive but only if I really press on them, where after i had jsut taken that PH they were REALLY sensistive. I was thinking that it was more of an estrogen issue a while back because I have taken the tribulus, over the counter AI's and nolvedex and it has really helped, plus I have taken other PH's that were progesterone based(phera-Plex, not sure if anyone has heard of that or not) and the only issue I had was water retention which is normal with that compound. So that led me to believe that I really did not have any prolactine issues, but then a few days back I noticed that they were a little pointy or puffy so I squeezed them to see if there was any fluid and there was a VERY VERY small amount that did come out. And a while back I remember I had a friend tell me that even when I wear a shirt it looks like my nipples are always hard, so that led me to believe that is was a prolactine issue. As far as my libido goes, there has been absolutly NO problem with that at all, and since all this occured a year or so ago I have taken other PH's(mostly winny or turanabol based) and had no problems at all, and in some cases it even helped.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:27 am

Go to your Dr.... Pointed nipple area is usually associated with childhood gyno issues where more fat is deposited... Were they like this from childhood but got worse? You growing lumps (breast tissue) shows that you have estrogen issues... Next time keep your estrogens in check... Getting your body fat % down will help not only your estrogen problem but will shrink the fat around your nipples... Has your nipple itself grown?
    bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Post by bigwasserman Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:08 am

Visions wrote:Go to your Dr.... Pointed nipple area is usually associated with childhood gyno issues where more fat is deposited... Were they like this from childhood but got worse? You growing lumps (breast tissue) shows that you have estrogen issues... Next time keep your estrogens in check... Getting your body fat % down will help not only your estrogen problem but will shrink the fat around your nipples... Has your nipple itself grown?

I never really had any issues as a child that I can think of, but then again its not like I really started to pay really close attention until i started using a PH. My bf% is in pretty good shape now, around 12% or so but I am dieting now and trying to get as low as 8-10%. I know that when I was younger I can remember them always looking like they were hard kind of like when you are cold, which is a little different than now because they have more of the cone shape rather than justbeing pointy. Does that make sense? As far as the lumps go I know that they have not gotten any worse since the M1T cycle, expecpt for that brief period of time after the tren PH I took. The nipple itself I dont think is really any bigger, but it is hard to tell also. If anything it might be very slightly larger but that could be because they are kind of puffy now. I know as far as estrogen goes, after I take any of the OTC AI products the lump always seems to go down more and never gets bigger when I stop. So what if I took cabaser along with aromisin and maybe some tribulus? That should take care of any existing prolactin issues that may have come up from the tren, plus any lingering estrogen issues and also help keep my test up and shrink the lump down even more. As far as going to the Dr. goes, I do plan on doing that after the summer is over. I was just thinking that something like this could help to keep everything under control or help out some before I go see her, probley around September or so.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:40 am

Alright I put alot of thought into your problem and read through some info to refresh my mind...

From what you have told me you definately have a gyno problem from childhood and your cycling PH's is getting the gyno to grow again...

You have a 2 fold problem... 1) any amount of estrogen higher then what your body makes right now will aggrivate your gyno... so any PH that raises Test levels will in the end raise estrogen through conversion... 2) The body needs a balance of Test to Estrogens---If Test production is stopped you end up with estrogen dominance which triggers breast tissue formation, coupled with progesterone and prolactin can also at the same time cause lactation and hard nipples

So lets take your last Tren PH cycle... The Tren PH stopped your Test production while at the same time raised progesterone and prolactin levels giving way to estrogen dominance which then starts to grow breast tissue... Thats if the Tren PH actually does what tren does but either way you ended up with either more estrogen and or estrogen dominance...

I believe you need to get evaluated from your Dr because there can be an underlying cause for the gyno in the first place but most likely its just that your body have too much enzymes that convert Test to estrogen...

Until you go to your Dr I would recommend you get on Aromasin to keep estrogens down a bit... 12.5mg ed should be enough but full dose is fine... what will happen is it will significantly lower estrogens but at the same time Test production will speed up 60% then you'll have a higher Test conversion because of more test... then your estrogens will go up some but still stay low normal range... So you'll end up with more Test but low normal Estrogens which will be good and it will solve your problem... The lumps may shrink some but don't count on it going away...

Your estrogen conversion is of real concern because high estrogens and an inbalance of Test to estrogens can be associated with cancer so keeping your estrogens down and with a Test dominance is what you want and Aromasin will do this for you...

Please consult me before you do any other cycles...
    bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Post by bigwasserman Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Visions wrote:Alright I put alot of thought into your problem and read through some info to refresh my mind...

From what you have told me you definately have a gyno problem from childhood and your cycling PH's is getting the gyno to grow again...

You have a 2 fold problem... 1) any amount of estrogen higher then what your body makes right now will aggrivate your gyno... so any PH that raises Test levels will in the end raise estrogen through conversion... 2) The body needs a balance of Test to Estrogens---If Test production is stopped you end up with estrogen dominance which triggers breast tissue formation, coupled with progesterone and prolactin can also at the same time cause lactation and hard nipples

So lets take your last Tren PH cycle... The Tren PH stopped your Test production while at the same time raised progesterone and prolactin levels giving way to estrogen dominance which then starts to grow breast tissue... Thats if the Tren PH actually does what tren does but either way you ended up with either more estrogen and or estrogen dominance...

I believe you need to get evaluated from your Dr because there can be an underlying cause for the gyno in the first place but most likely its just that your body have too much enzymes that convert Test to estrogen...

Until you go to your Dr I would recommend you get on Aromasin to keep estrogens down a bit... 12.5mg ed should be enough but full dose is fine... what will happen is it will significantly lower estrogens but at the same time Test production will speed up 60% then you'll have a higher Test conversion because of more test... then your estrogens will go up some but still stay low normal range... So you'll end up with more Test but low normal Estrogens which will be good and it will solve your problem... The lumps may shrink some but don't count on it going away...

Your estrogen conversion is of real concern because high estrogens and an inbalance of Test to estrogens can be associated with cancer so keeping your estrogens down and with a Test dominance is what you want and Aromasin will do this for you...

Please consult me before you do any other cycles...

Thanks for the help and advice there. So basically what you are saying is that you think I have always had this issue but it never really came out until I started doing the PH's, is that correct? My only question with what you said is that if my test levels are unnaturally low then how have I been able to put on the muscle mass that I have now(I am 5'10 195 lbs at about 12%bf) and maintain it post cycle? I mean I would think that once I got off of a PH and finished PCT the high levels of estrogen/progesterone would make it difficult to maintain or put on muscle mass, no? I mean even reacently as a few months ago I did a PH called Methyl-E (if you have not heard of it let me know and I can give you some info on it) and I was able to put on 5 lean lbs while cutting fat on a fat burner and even now when I am well past my PCT I am still putting on strength and have not lost any mass. On top of that my sex drive is now and has always been SKY HIGH! Wouldnt that not be the case if my estrogen was so high?

As far as your suggestion for Aromisin goes, do you think I need to be doing that all the way until I go to the DR. or just for a month or two? What about taking cabaser or bromo with it for the prolactin?

As far as other cycles go I am planning on a cycle of some PH's that I have left over here and I plan to start that July 9th. It will be one calle pro-turanabol from gaspari nutrition. I am sure buy the name of it you can determine what it converts to, but if you want the actual chemical structure let me know and I will get it for you. I was planning on stacking that with a product called furazadrol which converts to furazabol, and from what I read that actually has AI and anti-progesterone properties to it. I am also going to take a product called thermogenic thyrotabs by gaspari nutrition which is the PH form of T3/T4 and I was thinking about taking a final product called propadrol from a company called EST which has test prop resembelence to it, but also has an AI in it BUT I think it is also progesterone based so now I am having second thoughts about that. My over all goal with this cycle is to add 5lbs, at least, while dropping a little more fat and getting hard. I will say that I have run the pro-turanabol in the past right after my first issue of gyno with M1T and it was after I ran the nolvedex. I had a very small lump left over after I was done with the nolvedex and when I took the pro-T it made the rest of it go away, which was odd but cool. Thanks again for your help with all this.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm

bigwasserman wrote:Thanks for the help and advice there. So basically what you are saying is that you think I have always had this issue but it never really came out until I started doing the PH's, is that correct? My only question with what you said is that if my test levels are unnaturally low then how have I been able to put on the muscle mass that I have now(I am 5'10 195 lbs at about 12%bf) and maintain it post cycle? I mean I would think that once I got off of a PH and finished PCT the high levels of estrogen/progesterone would make it difficult to maintain or put on muscle mass, no? I mean even reacently as a few months ago I did a PH called Methyl-E (if you have not heard of it let me know and I can give you some info on it) and I was able to put on 5 lean lbs while cutting fat on a fat burner and even now when I am well past my PCT I am still putting on strength and have not lost any mass. On top of that my sex drive is now and has always been SKY HIGH! Wouldnt that not be the case if my estrogen was so high?

As far as your suggestion for Aromisin goes, do you think I need to be doing that all the way until I go to the DR. or just for a month or two? What about taking cabaser or bromo with it for the prolactin?

As far as other cycles go I am planning on a cycle of some PH's that I have left over here and I plan to start that July 9th. It will be one calle pro-turanabol from gaspari nutrition. I am sure buy the name of it you can determine what it converts to, but if you want the actual chemical structure let me know and I will get it for you. I was planning on stacking that with a product called furazadrol which converts to furazabol, and from what I read that actually has AI and anti-progesterone properties to it. I am also going to take a product called thermogenic thyrotabs by gaspari nutrition which is the PH form of T3/T4 and I was thinking about taking a final product called propadrol from a company called EST which has test prop resembelence to it, but also has an AI in it BUT I think it is also progesterone based so now I am having second thoughts about that. My over all goal with this cycle is to add 5lbs, at least, while dropping a little more fat and getting hard. I will say that I have run the pro-turanabol in the past right after my first issue of gyno with M1T and it was after I ran the nolvedex. I had a very small lump left over after I was done with the nolvedex and when I took the pro-T it made the rest of it go away, which was odd but cool. Thanks again for your help with all this.

I never said you had low natural Test level.... but when you cycle a PH it shuts down your natural production...

I don't know when you plan on going to the DR but yes you should stop the Aromasin 3-4 weeks before you go get tested... the longer the better
    bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Post by bigwasserman Wed May 04, 2016 3:45 am

Visions wrote:I never said you had low natural Test level.... but when you cycle a PH it shuts down your natural production...

I don't know when you plan on going to the DR but yes you should stop the Aromasin 3-4 weeks before you go get tested... the longer the better

Ok, I must have misread what you were saying aboutthe low test. So wht your saying is that cycling the PH's has made it harder for my natural test to rebound or are you saying that when I come off the PH's that my natural test is low and there for the estrogen has taken over? Maybe it would help if I start my PCT about a week or 2 before I end my cycle, that way my natural test is already on its way back up when I stop the PH? Would you suggest taking the aromasin after the cycle that I outlined above and then just take that for about a month and then go to the DR.? My plan was to take the cycle and it will go into August and then sometime late Sept go to the DR. So do you not suggest the cabaser at all?

You said to let you know about any other cycles I plan ondoing before I do them. What do you think about the one I outlined above? Thanks again for the help man!
    pimpdawgin
    pimpdawgin

Post by pimpdawgin Wed May 04, 2016 4:26 am

I don't have much to add to this debate as to wether Cabaser/Bromo will help with gyno, but I believe it MAY help with some llibido issues, since high prolactin levels can cause sexual problems. If you look it up, I don't have the link right now, but prolactin is a part of the negative feedback loop regarding sexual activity. After ejaculation, prolactin surges, making you tired and not able to continue. It may make sense from an evolutionary point of view, in order to make the male not spend too much time with the female. Just bang her, take off and repeat.

Anyways, could taking Cabaser hurt? I ask because I have some coming in soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm