69ECLIPSE
joshshea
6 posters

Winstrol

joshshea
    joshshea

Winstrol   Empty Winstrol

Post by joshshea Tue May 03, 2016 2:14 am

hey i was just wondering if one can take winstrol by itself ive heard people say they have done it and got good results off of it and if so how long at what mg/day can u take it
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Winstrol   Empty Re: Winstrol

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue May 03, 2016 2:54 am

joshshea wrote:hey i was just wondering if one can take winstrol by itself ive heard people say they have done it and got good results off of it and if so how long at what mg/day can u take it

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT BRO WINNY WILL SHUT YOUR SEX DRIVE DOWN.TAKE A LITTLE TEST WITH IT
    joshshea
    joshshea

Post by joshshea Tue May 03, 2016 3:34 am

well im just trying to get cut without losing weight im not looking to gain any weight either
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Tue May 03, 2016 4:15 am

joshshea wrote:well im just trying to get cut without losing weight im not looking to gain any weight either

we bro if you want to shut your natural test down and the loose your gains plus becasue it takes 3 months to reover your natural test then sure its a great idea. Listen bro, mosts guys in the guym dont know dick about steroids and how to use them, All I ever here is winny man use winny it will burn your fat and rip you up, That is such a myth, it has no fat burning properties at all like all aas and will only rip you up if you are low bf to start off with. If uesd correctly then its great. Too many guys using gear to geta simple back street boy beach body build.

later
    joshshea
    joshshea

Post by joshshea Tue May 03, 2016 5:07 am

can i run winstrol with another oral or does it have to be an injectable
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Tue May 03, 2016 5:56 am

take some advice here....don't use winstrol alone. you should have at least 200mg a week of test along with it. quit being a douche-nozzle and do more research before you end up doing something you'll regret.

sorry for the name calling....i just like the word douch-nozzle.

ncard
    ncard

Post by ncard Tue May 03, 2016 6:28 am

So you are trying to avoid the needle then Josh? Winstrol tabs by themself are going to disappoint you I think. If you want to do an oral only and get cut without losing weight try primobolan tabs. They are less suppressive and they are anticatabolic such that you can retain more muscle when you diet.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue May 03, 2016 7:11 am

All steroids will shut down your natural test production... even primo tabs... You need 100mg Primo tabs ed to be effective and it will shut you down...

The bottom line is you need to take at least a replacement amount of Test (150-200mg) with any cycle... if you don't you can get depressed, fatigued, no libido...

Don't forget PCT or you may loose more muscle then you started with and not have a libido for a long time...

Do yourself a favor and research before you mess yourself up... By the way Winny will shut you down quick...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 pm