Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Share
avatar
pimpdawgin

Posts : 9
Karma : 13
Join date : 2016-04-27

Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by pimpdawgin on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:45 am

OK, I;ve heard that letro can cause estro rebound. Can something similar happen with a Nolva and Aromasin PCT?? I am planning on using them as PCT for Anavar. (Yes, I know, Var doesn't aromatize, but I am doing it for HPTA recovery and just to play it extra safe).
avatar
El Mucho

Posts : 44
Karma : 48
Join date : 2016-03-25
Location : I'm not sure

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by El Mucho on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:40 am

Aromasin cannot cause an estrogen rebound because it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Meaning that it not only attaches to the estrogen receptor to make it useless, but it permanently destroys the estrogen receptor. So unlike other AI's and Serms, when you stop using the Aromasin you have fewer estrogen receptors in your body. So even if your body did have more estrogen in its system there wouldn't be anything for it to attach to and do its dirty work. The receptors will grow back over time which is actually a good thing. Estrogen may not be good for your muscles but it does have some important functions in your body.

As for your PCT. You could probably just start using the Aromasin one or two weeks before you quit the Anavar. Then just continue taking the Aromasin for a while. Aromasin just by itself helps me harden up and look good. Save the Nolva for another cycle.
avatar
pimpdawgin

Posts : 9
Karma : 13
Join date : 2016-04-27

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by pimpdawgin on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:13 am

El Mucho wrote:Aromasin cannot cause an estrogen rebound because it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor. Meaning that it not only attaches to the estrogen receptor to make it useless, but it permanently destroys the estrogen receptor. So unlike other AI's and Serms, when you stop using the Aromasin you have fewer estrogen receptors in your body. So even if your body did have more estrogen in its system there wouldn't be anything for it to attach to and do its dirty work. The receptors will grow back over time which is actually a good thing. Estrogen may not be good for your muscles but it does have some important functions in your body.

As for your PCT. You could probably just start using the Aromasin one or two weeks before you quit the Anavar. Then just continue taking the Aromasin for a while. Aromasin just by itself helps me harden up and look good. Save the Nolva for another cycle.

Cool. Thanks for the help.
One more thing, as or the Nolvadex, should I start taking it as soon as I stop Anavar, or start it while still on Anavar, and if so, how long before the end of the cycle?
avatar
El Mucho

Posts : 44
Karma : 48
Join date : 2016-03-25
Location : I'm not sure

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by El Mucho on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:05 am

The Nolvadex probably won't make that much of a difference with this cycle, but just start it the day after you finish the Anavar if you decide to use it anyway. You shouldn't need more than one dose of it a day either. You see, Nolvadex only blocks estrogen that's already in your body. You'll have very little estrogen in your body after an Anavar only cycle so the Nolvadex will be pretty useless.
avatar
pound4pound

Posts : 9
Karma : 11
Join date : 2016-03-24

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by pound4pound on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:46 am

i'm thinking about doing an anavar-only cycle (~7 weeks @ 50mg/day) and am debating over PCT. Is aromasin really all i'd need? I have on hand, letro, toremifene, caber and nolva (i've been trying to battlle some gyno but to no avail).
avatar
El Mucho

Posts : 44
Karma : 48
Join date : 2016-03-25
Location : I'm not sure

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by El Mucho on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:24 am

pound4pound wrote:i'm thinking about doing an anavar-only cycle (~7 weeks @ 50mg/day) and am debating over PCT. Is aromasin really all i'd need? I have on hand, letro, toremifene, caber and nolva (i've been trying to battlle some gyno but to no avail).

You won't need Aromasin or any other AI or Serm while doing and Anavar only cycle. Anavar cannot convert into estrogen, and in fact, once the Anavar has lowered your natural Testosterone it would do quite the opposite of causing bitch tits. You should take 100mg Clomid or 20-40mg Nolvadex or 40-80mg Toremifene a day for two or three weeks starting the day after the last dose of Var. I would recommend Clomid after an oral only cycle, especially an oral that does not convert to estrogen. Nolvadex basically only blocks estrogen and Clomid has other effects that increase Test production as well as its ability to block estrogen. Anavar cannot convert into estrogen so the Nolvadex would be pretty useless. Toremifene is still fairly unstudied, but I'd imagine that it would work much like the Nolvadex.
avatar
pimpdawgin

Posts : 9
Karma : 13
Join date : 2016-04-27

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by pimpdawgin on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 am

El Mucho wrote:You won't need Aromasin or any other AI or Serm while doing and Anavar only cycle. Anavar cannot convert into estrogen, and in fact, once the Anavar has lowered your natural Testosterone it would do quite the opposite of causing bitch tits. You should take 100mg Clomid or 20-40mg Nolvadex or 40-80mg Toremifene a day for two or three weeks starting the day after the last dose of Var. I would recommend Clomid after an oral only cycle, especially an oral that does not convert to estrogen. Nolvadex basically only blocks estrogen and Clomid has other effects that increase Test production as well as its ability to block estrogen. Anavar cannot convert into estrogen so the Nolvadex would be pretty useless. Toremifene is still fairly unstudied, but I'd imagine that it would work much like the Nolvadex.

Cool. Thanks for the advice and responses. I'm planning on using HcG as well, and I've read that a SERM is needed along with it. For some reason, Nolvadex keeps getting touted over Clomid as far as running with the HcG goes.
The only thing that puts me off about Clomid is that some people get bitchy, moody and depressed as a result of it. Don't want that.

Sponsored content

Re: Can a Nolva + Aromasin PCT Cause Estrogen Rebound

Post by Sponsored content

    Similar topics

    -

    Current date/time is Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:39 am