lostjeremy
bigdawg600
Skywalker
hometeam1804
hellomaster
Medallo1
v2i2m
30 posters

Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Gbart

Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier? - Page 2 Empty Re: Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by Gbart Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:15 am

Have used this source for quite a while now and always found to be really reliable and highly recomended

Really good communication always emails to say when being posted

Always discreet and well packaged and and always here the next week

Kalpa Clen

7Lab T3

Cutaxyl

2 weeks in to cutting on these products really noticeable fat loss first time using Clen and t3 really happy with the results the cutaxyl is keeping my strength up and hardening my muscles

They normally have monthly special offers thanks for the free t400
    superman9699

Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier? - Page 2 Empty Re: Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by superman9699 Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:11 am

Great delivery, great source. First time using won't be last, plan on buying my test cycle from this source in winter. Very happy.
    CNorris

Post by CNorris Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:47 am

Another order from this source.Very very good source, I have ordered tren and ox . The shipping is very fast and the products are excellent. PASSED!

bellxvue

Post by bellxvue Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:42 pm

I don't normally put up reviews, but I wanted to try some tren and thought I would give ROids-shop.com a go.

Emails responded to very quickly, normally within a few minutes.

Been using the Cutaxyl for over two weeks at the end of a 16 weeks test, masteron and anavar cycle. this is my first experience of tren, and I really just wanted to evaluate my reaction to sides etc. Well at 250mg a week pinning 35mg ED I'm pretty shocked, also using T3 and fat is just disappearing whilst I seem to be gaining muscle daily even though I'm in a calorific deficit. I've dropped my test dose to just 200mg a week whilst keeping mast E dosed at 550mg, so I would say the blend is accurately dosed. I'm getting a few sides, night sweats, had tren cough on a couple of jabs and I seem to get angry at odd little things that I never do on test only.

In summary, the T3 is genuine as I've been on it a few weeks from a different source and just needed some more and the effects have not changed. The Kalpa Masteron seems OK, I always get a breakout of spots a day or two after a big dose, and that's the same as my previous lab (sphinx) Kalpa's cutaxyl seems amazing to me, but it is my first try of any tren. Still I've ordered a load more and some Kalpa Tren E for my winter bulk.
    dboy

Post by dboy Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:49 am

Ordered 4 times from this source and the thing that shocked me is the velocity in shipping order and send the tracking number... exceptional service, they must be higher in the roids.biz score, this is the faster and better customer service that I have ever seen

The last order I bought 1 vial of dragon pharma eq/test and 1 box of anadroxyl

One of the best souce here, good selection of products

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 am