Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

v2i2m

Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by v2i2m on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:28 am

Is Roids-shop https://www.roids-shop.biz/ legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Somebody buy steroids from roids-shop.biz?

Medallo1

Re: Roids-shop.biz legit anabolic steroid supplier?

Post by Medallo1 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:46 am

Dealing with this provider has been amazing! The communication was the best and most important my order arrived in less than 2 weeks from the time I paid.

I really can't say enough about how great both the communication and support is!!!!

packing was discrete. And love the little boxes

Using Anavar for 2 weeks and others made comments on my progress Smile Pump is great!!

Roids-Shop.biz is the man!!!

hellomaster

Post by hellomaster on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:11 am

Roids-Shop.biz is the best. just completed 6th order from him and his products, customer service and shipping is second to none. The Supertest 450 is to die for. Ran the Supertest with Deca along with 5 iu of kalpatropin/ed and weight went up 15 lbs. will be my one and only source.

hometeam1804

Post by hometeam1804 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:13 am

My orders through these guys have been great, no problems with money transfer, shipping or product..

I have had nothing but great customer service, response time on any concerns is fast.

packaging was simple and effective, didn't stand out in any way. product arrived quickly and undamaged.

adex 50mg- 1/2 a tab eod on cycle this was my first time using anything other than just testosterone and the first time with kalpa products. this was a great cycle, my strength and muscle endurance went through the roof. definitely the most potent stuff ive ever used. didnt really have any pip that was significant enough to hinder me at all. lost a good amount of body fat. no sides from the tren (i was really worried about that) other than a little more alpha male feeling lol, and i just wanted to do nothing but lift, i would actually get mad when i couldnt. i added at least 50lbs to all the big three lifts on this cycle. i had a good pct and kept most of my strength gains.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 pm