69ECLIPSE
runnergirl
11 posters

Melanotan

runnergirl
    runnergirl

Melanotan  Empty Melanotan

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

I was thinking of taking melanotan I have some question it anyone can help..Where is  the best place to inject it?How often do you inject?How long can it be taken for?How long does the the tan last for?How much do you need to inject does it go by weight and height?I know there is a lot of question here I just want to do this right,I was looking up on this but really didnt say much on it...
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Melanotan  Empty Re: Melanotan

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:33 am

runnergirl wrote:I was thinking of taking melanotan I have some question it anyone can help..Where is the best place to inject it?How often do you inject?How long can it be taken for?How long does the the tan last for?How much do you need to inject does it go by weight and height?I know there is a lot of question here I just want to do this right,I was looking up on this but really didnt say much on it...

1)you shoot it sub q in the belly erea
    2)you start out injecting daily at like .2 mg until desired tan is reached then its a maitenance dose of 1 or 2 times weekly
    3)the tan lasts as long if not longer then a normal tan
    4)it doesnt really go by height or weight if you can tolerate more without the sides you can go with higher inject doses,but .2 mg's seems to do the trick with the least amount of sides
    5)i stopped taking 2 weeks before x-mas and still have a tan
    Beesnest
    Beesnest

Post by Beesnest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:26 am

Visions is using this product right now. You should ask him to come onto your thread
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:27 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:1)you shoot it sub q in the belly erea
    2)you start out injecting daily at like .2 mg until desired tan is reached then its a maitenance dose of 1 or 2 times weekly
    3)the tan lasts as long if not longer then a normal tan
    4)it doesnt really go by height or weight if you can tolerate more without the sides you can go with higher inject doses,but .2 mg's seems to do the trick with the least amount of sides
    5)i stopped taking 2 weeks before x-mas and still have a tan

But how long should you use it for,If you reach the desired tan,no more than how many weeks?
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:08 am

Beesnest wrote:Visions is using this product right now. You should ask him to come onto your thread

Thanx bees.I hope he will see this thread and answers me back..
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:44 am

I am curious, what are the sides that can arise while using this?
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:34 am

I do not think there is any reason to have to cycle off once you have dsired tan. I went down to .2mg 3x/wk during the later part of the summer and was very dark with only sun on one day a week.

The sides that got me were nausea and flushing. They say they sibside, but mine got worse. I finally stopped a few weeks ago and am still n9ot my normal 'transparent' self. Will start again in the spring boating season.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:21 am

Hey,,, 69 answered most questions... most people overdose so do as 69 said and start with .2mg daily and if you don't have sides from that start taking 2 shots a day...

I take .5mg twice a day right now and I really should cut back but I'm on a deca only cycle without test and I need the libido boost... i will probably need to add back in a TRT dose of Test for the libdio, but other then that i feel great...

Sides can be nausea and facial flushing... I get a little flushing that lasts 1- 20 min at most... I don't get nauseated but its common... nausea is usually dose related so lower your dose if it bothers you... trust me even if you only took .1mg daily you would be able to get a great tan, but would just take a bit longer for it to work especially if you can normally tan... now if your skin type is that no matter what you do you never get a tan then it will take alot more to work cause you have very little melan in your skin... makes men very horny too but not sure if it does that for women...
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:22 am

Thanx guys for the info I think I am going to give it a try I just want a tan quick and really don't want to do the tanning boots stuff that just take long to get a tan anyway..
    jrtlover
    jrtlover

Post by jrtlover Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 am

Hey RG, you can get a tan in a booth within a week if you use a bronzer, I did and I'm super pale. Plus it's so nice and toasty warm during the winter months, and you get the UV rays we all need during the winter, especially for Vitamin D production. Most tanning booths use only the best booths out there, and bronzers may be cheaper than running a compound. Just my 2 cents. I love tanning and once I reached my desired color I only have to go twice a week to maintain. I'm thinking warm thoughts just thinking about tanning..mmmm...lol!
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 am

I think jrt is right on this one..
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 am

You could tan alot less if you use MT2... even once every 2 weeks would maintain a dark tan easily... now don't get me wrong most people need a bit of the sun or tanning bed to really bring out a tan with MT2 but I have color I'm happy with for now without it so if you want to be brown you'll need to get some sun or tanning bed to kick it in...
    longlegs
    longlegs

Post by longlegs Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:57 am

keep us posted RG, i'm really curious how this will work for you.
    i'm really pale so that's one good reason to run it (nd not tan in a bed TOO much) but want to know if it ramps your libido.

Legs
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:30 am

longlegs wrote:keep us posted RG, i'm really curious how this will work for you.
    i'm really pale so that's one good reason to run it (nd not tan in a bed TOO much) but want to know if it ramps your libido.

Legs          

Hey longleg haven't see you in a while..Yes I will kepp you posted on this when I do it and I am curious about the libido to
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:08 pm

jrtlover wrote:Hey RG, you can get a tan in a booth within a week if you use a bronzer, I did and I'm super pale. Plus it's so nice and toasty warm during the winter months, and you get the UV rays we all need during the winter, especially for Vitamin D production. Most tanning booths use only the best booths out there, and bronzers may be cheaper than running a compound. Just my 2 cents. I love tanning and once I reached my desired color I only have to go twice a week to maintain. I'm thinking warm thoughts just thinking about tanning..mmmm...lol!

Yes the only good part is the feeling warm in there and the vit D with really no sun just a lot of f*** snow here kinda getting sick of it,here I have to drag myself out of bed and to the gym..I am not that pale but it takes me a little longer to tan in the boot I can get preety dark but takes me longer.Thanx jrt
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:02 pm

I Was On Mt 2 This Fall And I Didnt Even Use A Tanning Bed.i Work Outside But Its Cold And The Sun Is Not Very Strong At This Time Of Yr..i Was So Dark I Had To Stop And The Only Part Of My Body Getting Any Sun Which Wasnt Much Was My Face..we Had Family Pictures And The Photographer Had To Lighten Me Because I Looked A Different Nationality Lmao...also For Libido Its Very Good Sometimes A Nuisance If U Know What I Mean
    runnergirl
    runnergirl

Post by runnergirl Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Visions and 69ecipse so do you think the mt2 is better to use?
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Visions wrote:You could tan alot less if you use MT2... even once every 2 weeks would maintain a dark tan easily... now don't get me wrong most people need a bit of the sun or tanning bed to really bring out a tan with MT2 but I have color I'm happy with for now without it so if you want to be brown you'll need to get some sun or tanning bed to kick it in...

Big Bump to Visions, SS is taking it and she is shades darker without even tanning. It's pretty interesting. I'm thinking of trying it.

I wonder how it will work for me since I tan very easily and already have alot of color to begin with.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:00 pm

BrotherIron wrote:Big Bump to Visions, SS is taking it and she is shades darker without even tanning. It's pretty interesting. I'm thinking of trying it.

I wonder how it will work for me since I tan very easily and already have alot of color to begin with.

bro you will get dark trust me..people kept asking me where i was on vacation because it was nov/dec lol..i told them i work outside and they were like but its hardly sunny
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:58 pm

runnergirl wrote:Visions and 69ecipse so do you think the mt2 is better to use?

i feel its safer to use because you will not burn and the harmful rays of tanning and drying out your skin dont apply
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:39 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:i feel its safer to use because you will not burn and the harmful rays of tanning and drying out your skin dont apply

Absolutely correct... Protect your skin with MT2... not only will it protect you from the sun you won't need much sun to get a tan
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 am

If I were on MT2 growing up as a kid that went to the pool everday during the summer,,, I wouldn't have freckles on my shoulders now cause it would have protected me from skin damage... ever wonder why black people don't usually wrinkle much... their melan in their skin protects them from sun damage
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:33 am

V, did any dark spots get darker on you, ie freckles ect. Thanks
    IloveDeadLifts
    IloveDeadLifts

Post by IloveDeadLifts Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:31 am

Is Melanotan II better than Melanotan I besides its ability to boost libido? Which one is safer to use? Is this product legal, although not FDA approved? If it is legal would it be ok to ask where to get it? Let me know if I'm out of line with the last question.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:19 am

Yes moles and age spots get darker but they blend in if you actually go to the tanning bed... I don't mind them

Melanotan2 is stronger then MT1 so you won't need as much... safer?... both are fine... Legal for research only, not that you would get in trouble by posessing it... its not an illegal drug,,, buy from Research companies... I'll shoot you a pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:48 pm