Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Clomid Chart

Share
avatar
Mr.E

Posts : 39
Karma : 59
Join date : 2016-03-13
Age : 37

Clomid Chart

Post by Mr.E on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:39 am

a chart as to when you should start your Clomid.

Anadrol/Anapolon: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
Fina: 3 days after last injection
Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration
avatar
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Posts : 210
Karma : 335
Join date : 2013-03-18
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Dr. Steroids on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:37 am

Many forget to wait the proper time and end up wasting money on their PCT.

Most mistakes are with EQ and Deca.

Oh and 2-3 weeks AFTER your PCT get the proper blood work to make sure your system is back in order. It is not unheard of to have to run some hcg or clomid again to get your system back to normal.


_________________
All about steroids and bodybuilding blog


If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer
avatar
wedge

Posts : 21
Karma : 23
Join date : 2016-04-20
Location : Deep South, USA

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by wedge on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:25 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Oh and 2-3 weeks AFTER your PCT get the proper blood work to make sure your system is back in order. It is not unheard of to have to run some hcg or clomid again to get your system back to normal.          


That is so true bro. PCT the first round is never full proof and second treatment is indeed required sometimes.
avatar
DAVIDPOE

Posts : 2
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by DAVIDPOE on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:13 am

can you use hcg in place of clomid?
avatar
ddfry6

Posts : 7
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by ddfry6 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:11 am

My Bro and I have HCG and clomid. When should we take or shots in relation to the clomid that we have?
avatar
Big G

Posts : 3
Karma : 3
Join date : 2013-03-18

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Big G on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:55 am

Hey England where did you get these stats. For what I was told it is not the same as what you have said. Please let me know bro. Much Respect Big G.
avatar
cake

Posts : 9
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by cake on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 am

Which one is better Clomid or Nolvadex?
I understand I should start my PCT 10 – 14 days after last injection of Primobolan Depot.

How much Clomid/Nolvadex (or both) should I take?
avatar
maverik

Posts : 15
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 32
Location : germany

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by maverik on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:29 am

Cupcake wrote:Which one is better Clomid or Nolvadex?
I understand I should start my PCT 10 – 14 days after last injection of Primobolan Depot.

How much Clomid/Nolvadex (or both) should I take?

you shouldnt take any clomid or nolvadex as far as i know. you might want to post a thread in the woman's section, but i don't think you have to do pct.


_________________
"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some type not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, too rare to die." Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson
avatar
anabolic2k

Posts : 2
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by anabolic2k on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Naturally the need for post-cycle HPTA regeneration is not needed in women since they do not have testes, though there is the consideration of adrenal androgen production natural to the ladies. in my research 2 weeks of DHEA 50mg/d normalizes this after a course.
avatar
cake

Posts : 9
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by cake on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:17 pm

maverik wrote:you shouldnt take any clomid or nolvadex as far as i know.  you might want to post a thread in the woman's section, but i don't think you have to do pct.          

The guy at the gym who brought me the Primo from Turkey told me Clomid was more for men who had erectile dysfunction after their cycle and Nolvadex more for those suffering from gyneco.

But Dr. Steroids told me I had to do PCT, otherwise I would lose everything and I believe him.

In that Clomid chart E posted, it's mentioned that Clomid was to be taken 10 to 14 days after the last injection of Primo and if he says so, then it's because it has to be done, otherwise he wouldn't have posted that thread in the first place.
avatar
BrotherIron

Posts : 64
Karma : 64
Join date : 2016-01-14
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by BrotherIron on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:25 am

I retract what I said earlier, after looking up I found this info from QOD on another board and it refers to basically the same cycle CC took:

she doesn't need PCT. what she NEEDS to do, is make sure she takes about 2 weeks to "taper" off.....this allows for the female body to start producing testosterone again, and also allows estrogen levels to drop down a bit (this is where women who just "stop" run into problems.

But I would love to hear what DG has to say about this since again she is a woman I am not.


_________________
Any jackass who squats in a smith machine should have his legs chopped off and be beaten to death with them.
avatar
BrotherIron

Posts : 64
Karma : 64
Join date : 2016-01-14
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by BrotherIron on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 am

tapering is what helps. as i have mentioned before, it allow the endocrine system a chance to realize the hormone fluctuations in your body, therefore, giving it a "kick start" to start producing testosterone again and "supressing" her considerably high estrogen levels...you don't taper and just "come off" your body will be in a constant state of pms until your hormone levels even off.

your body STRIVES for homeostatis and will do anything to stay in homeostatus.....


_________________
Any jackass who squats in a smith machine should have his legs chopped off and be beaten to death with them.
avatar
cake

Posts : 9
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by cake on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:18 am

Don't forget I take the BC pill as well. This could also affect my estrogens levels
avatar
Blondie

Posts : 8
Karma : 10
Join date : 2013-03-18

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Blondie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:57 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:tapering is what helps. as i have mentioned before, it allow the endocrine system a chance to realize the hormone fluctuations in your body, therefore, giving it a "kick start" to start producing testosterone again and "supressing" her considerably high estrogen levels...you don't taper and just "come off" your body will be in a constant state of pms until your hormone levels even off.

your body STRIVES for homeostatis and will do anything to stay in homeostatus.....          

Dr. Steroids asked me to look at this thread...and the topic surprised me because  i have never been made aware that I needed to use clomid or novaldex.....I understood we didn't need it because we are women.  I would assume that the the chart posted is for men.

I have done about 4 short cycles [ 6 to 8 weeks] of primo and only primo...it has been the only steriod I have ever tried....  this far... that gave me any results. [I tried anavar...but I didn't see anything happening] On the primo, I gained around 3 or 4 or 5 lbs of quaility muscle... [I mean, exactly where i wanted it... my back , my shoulders and glutes] on each cycle I have done.  So...in the 2 years I'm doing this i have put on around 16 or 17 lbs of muscle.  My bodyfat goes up and down ...but i don't believe I have lost any of the muscle gains i made.   I definately lose some  strength when my cycle ends..but not muscle tissue.  

I have never tapered down on the primo toward the end of my cycle for 2 reasons.  The first is because I use one 100 mg. amp in a week...I break my injections into 4 shots over 8 days...so its a very small amount that I'm using...  The 2nd is because its an estered product... so I assume it takes a month for it to wear out of my system...and since i know my own body pretty well I feel like it stops affecting me after 5 weeks.

I'm not using hormone birth control so I don't know how the pill would work at the end of a cycle.  I don't have a problem with my periods on cycle..or off cycle...it still shows up when its suppose to.

What I can say...is that I tend to retain water after using the primo for about a month and that is one of the reasons i cut the cycles shorter.  It was suggested to me once that i stay on it for 12 weeks and i didn't listen to that advice...  I am happier gaining quaility muscle a little at time..
I do supplement with some shakes and I eat alot of egg whites and chicken.  I am sure this is helping me maintain my muscle.

This is just my own personal experience...   and the real person to put the question whether women should use pct...is DG... now where is she at  ???
avatar
BrotherIron

Posts : 64
Karma : 64
Join date : 2016-01-14
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by BrotherIron on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:36 am

Yes B, the chart is posted for men. CC posted a question here to get everyone's opinion on what to do after her cycle is over to make sure all the gains she made were kept.

I to would like to hear what DG has to say also, so how bout it DG what would you say.

But first let me say Thank You for your reply Blondie, now we have a woman's perspective since all us men dont really know since we dont have any personal experience with this. What I posted was taken from another board but again I dont have any personal experience with this and personal experience is always best to have when giving advice.


_________________
Any jackass who squats in a smith machine should have his legs chopped off and be beaten to death with them.
avatar
cake

Posts : 9
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by cake on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:26 am

Blondie wrote:I have never tapered down on the primo toward the end of my cycle for 2 reasons. The first is because I use one 100 mg. amp in a week...I break my injections into 4 shots over 8 days...so its a very small amount that I'm using... The 2nd is because its an estered product... so I assume it takes a month for it to wear out of my system...and since i know my own body pretty well I feel like it stops affecting me after 5 weeks.

I don't really know anything about that "tampering". If I understand correctly what you said, Blondie, I have to break my 3 last injections into 4 shots over 8 days, which means I have to be injected 4 times a week (I know I should be able to inject myself but I am not and have a guy at the gym doing it for me). It seems quite a lot and nobody told me I should do so.
No offense but I want to wait for a few other advices on that matter. I have had my 7th injection yesterday. If I really have to break the last 3 into 4 injects a week, then I should know by the beginning of next week.

Thank you, Blondie, for taking the time to post this explanation on the effects of Primo on women. I must say all ppl I have met so far told me I should have taken Anavar instead of Primo because for a 1st cycle Primo is too hard. Now I wonder if rushing into juicing to help nature like I did was a good idea
What I do know is that if I could turn back the clock, I would stay 100% natural!
avatar
Blondie

Posts : 8
Karma : 10
Join date : 2013-03-18

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Blondie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 am

Cupcake,
I took all of my injections the way i described. I broke my shots down to 25mg. every other day. So I was using the whole amp within 8 days. I did the whole 6 week cycle this way. I would consider my cycle to be a light cycle.

In the very begining I tried 50mg injections 2x aweek and my ovaries were screaming at me....and that is when I broke the injections in 1/2 again.

For myself personally, I got very impatient waiting for a strength gain and a muscle pump with the anavar...which i never got. With the primo..within 2 weeks I could start to see growth. I feel like I adjusted to it better after I injected the smaller amount more often. I was squeamish giving myself injections in the very begining... I got past it because I really wanted this.

Your welcome Cupcake.
avatar
DIESELGIRL

Posts : 28
Karma : 30
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : BuffD's heart

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by DIESELGIRL on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:22 am

Ok I'm on my way to work so I have to honestly say I haven't read everything in this thread yet.

I've been doing TONS of research (and experiments) over the past 2 years on women's PCT.

I DO believe that women need PCT!! I believe that should be in the form of estrogen. Especially if the woman has been on for long periods of time or uses harsher androgens. AND ESPECIALLY IF HER PERIOD IS INTERRUPTED!!! WE NEED TO GET OUR PERIODS TO AVOID SERIOUS DANGERS...and estrogen will bring mens on.

There are other drugs that can and will help as far as PCT (and can and should be used to PREVENT issues like masculinization as well as water retention).

I've been using estrogen therepy now for a couple of years on and post cycles. I firmly believe it's a necessity.

I've also used aldactone to minimize unwanted sides and got good results...I think a combo of estrogen and aldactone would probably work better (and the aldactone will minimize water retention from the estrogen).

I'm playing Ms. Guniea Pig once again right now...I'm trying out Glucophage...I was saving these recipies and planned on posting about them individually...which i will do once I'm more conclusive on the results.

We will (and can now if needed) supply estrogen for women as well as the aldactone and the glucophage very soon.


_________________
The biggest sister you'll ever have
avatar
cake

Posts : 9
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by cake on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 am

DIESELGIRL wrote:I'm playing Ms. Guniea Pig once again right now...I'm trying out Glucophage...I was saving these recipies and planned on posting about them individually...which i will do once I'm more conclusive on the results.

We will (and can now if needed) supply estrogen for women as well as the aldactone and the glucophage very soon.

My father takes glucophage because his sugar level is too high...... What are you using it for, DG?

Thanks for your answer, I think I can get Aldactone here but which estrogen should I use?
avatar
Blondie

Posts : 8
Karma : 10
Join date : 2013-03-18

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Blondie on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:30 am

Cupcake wrote:, I think I can get Aldactone here but which estrogen should I use?

Cupcake,
I have been using the aldactone after this summer cycle...and it has helped ALOT. I got it from here... and I got it quick. ask for it.
avatar
cake

Posts : 9
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-20

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by cake on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:34 am

Blondie wrote:Cupcake,
I have been using the aldactone after this summer cycle...and it has helped ALOT. I got it from here... and I got it quick. ask for it.

OK but what about the estrogen?
And what should be the dose of both Aldactone and estrogen I should take?

I'm totally in the dark here, reason why I ask some many questions. Sorry about that.
avatar
Blondie

Posts : 8
Karma : 10
Join date : 2013-03-18

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Blondie on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:14 am

Cupcake wrote:OK but what about the estrogen?
And what should be the dose of both Aldactone and estrogen I should take?

I'm totally in the dark here, reason why I ask some many questions. Sorry about that.

DG will come back when she has the time to help you with the doses....or PM her.
avatar
penguin

Posts : 2
Karma : 2
Join date : 2016-04-22

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by penguin on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:53 am

Is clomid really needed when only taking dbol for like 4 weeks?
avatar
Pappa_Pump26

Posts : 7
Karma : 9
Join date : 2016-04-22

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Pappa_Pump26 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:33 am

STAY AWAY from Clomid if you are a woman. Ofcourse if you want to end up pregnant with twins then go for it. Clomid is a doctor perscribed fertillity drug for women. Trust me I know. My brother has twins, when the doctor told them they couldn't have kids without help. He put my brother's wife on Clomid and WOW!!!!!! So trust me women stay away from Clomid.
avatar
DIESELGIRL

Posts : 28
Karma : 30
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : BuffD's heart

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by DIESELGIRL on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:26 am

Well...I'm not so sure about that BigPappa...

Women who compete and keep thier bodyfat as low as we do often and/or use novaldex suffer from amnemoria. This causes a thickening of the uterus and can cause cancer. Clomid is also used to induce mensturation. It's important for us to shed that lining. I recomend estrogen to 1.)prevent virulization and 2.) to induce a period. If this doesn't work for #2 then Clomid will do the trick.

No we don't want to get pregnant but we do want to put our health first. Sorry but you guys just may have to put a rain coat on for a while...at least we will still be healthy!


_________________
The biggest sister you'll ever have

Sponsored content

Re: Clomid Chart

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 am