44 posters

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

reviews - Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews Empty Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:59 am

reviews - Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews Kalpapharmaceuticals

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Lab reviews. Please share your experience. Your Kalpa Pharmaceuticals review helps others know more about this bodybuilding dedicated company.

Last edited by Dr. Steroids on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tedmon

reviews - Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews Empty Kalpa Feedback?

Post by tedmon Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Hey bros. New to this board, so I apologize if I'm missing a thread somewhere. I'm excited as hell over these guys; I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback on their stuff yet. Thanks
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

reviews - Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews Empty Re: Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Reviews

Post by gustavo77 Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:53 pm

There is no personal feedback that i know of yet but Kalpa labs is a GMP certified lab and there has recently been lab results on a few of their products posted on this site. Kalpa Pharmaceuticals is top shelf.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Been using their Var for 3 weeks now, strenght is up, bf is down and the pumps are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Stuff

Beezie
    ncard
    ncard

Post by ncard Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:37 pm

I am glad to get this feedback bilygunz. I have been holding off on ordering the sustaxyl until I got feedback on whether or not it was strangely painful (like BD Testabol Ethanate was for some weird reason). If people said it hurt I was going to stick to Organon Sustanon. I am absolutely not prone to injection site pain so when something hurts I prefer to avoid it. It sounds like I am good to go though. Thanks again for the feedback.

billygunz wrote:All i got say is im taking this new kalpa dianoxyl and sustaxyl and some BD durabol. This gear is absolutely insane. Im just blowing up off it. I have been shooting the Kalpa Pharmaceuticals sust everyday and its smooth like shooting silk. they must use real low BA and BB and maybe ethyl O. Its def good and fresh Im getting crazy roid rage off this gear and im not even using tren yet. cant wait till that fckin Kalpa tren gets stocked. then its really on.

giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:23 pm

billygunz wrote:All i got say is im taking this new kalpa dianoxyl and sustaxyl and some BD durabol. This gear is absolutely insane. Im just blowing up off it. I have been shooting the Kalpa Pharmaceuticals sust everyday and its smooth like shooting silk. they must use real low BA and BB and maybe ethyl O. Its def good and fresh Im getting crazy roid rage off this gear and im not even using tren yet. cant wait till that fckin Kalpa tren gets stocked. then its really on.

"roid rage" is bullshit...it is only an excuse for you to have an attitude...
    deisel

Post by deisel Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:07 pm

bigguy wrote:"roid rage" is bullshit...it is only an excuse for you to have an attitude...

bump that bro,it is bullshit
    Pureblood
    Pureblood

Post by Pureblood Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 pm

bigguy wrote:"roid rage" is bullshit...it is only an excuse for you to have an attitude...

LOL,True,your either a dick or your not,juice doesn't make you an ass.
    sonoma8
    sonoma8

Post by sonoma8 Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:44 pm

my clenbutaxyl should be in anyday now, im startin the day it comes in. Just curious, any of you ever gain size off of clen or is it strictly for cutting?
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:22 pm

i saw an after school special one time and the guy on there had bad roid rages! lol!
    johny knox

Post by johny knox Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:24 am

Pureblood wrote:LOL,True,your either a dick or your not,juice doesn't make you an ass.

i have to agree with this IMO "roid rage" is just a way to justify dodgey behaviour, however people do react differently
    logic
    logic

Post by logic Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:22 pm

im the most relaxed person in the world , but when im on roids i sometimes can get alittle on edge , not like starting trouble with people , jus sometimes if im in a bad mood i tend to open my mouth ...
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:46 pm

sonoma8 wrote:my clenbutaxyl should be in anyday now, im startin the day it comes in. Just curious, any of you ever gain size off of clen or is it strictly for cutting?

ive used clen a few times you wont get any size of it just helps to cut fat unless your stacking with any think i felt that some times it gave me a buzz so you have a bit more energy in the gym .
    if you havent used it be prepared for shakes and cramps for the first week
    johny knox

Post by johny knox Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:32 pm

billygunz wrote:all I can say is you can tell its good off the bat I get that aggression where you feel kind of hot and you can just feel your test levels sore. for some reason sust makes me a little aggressive and I get real bad when Im on Tren. very irritable.
    anyway its def legit stuff. you will feel a shot of the sustaxyl rather quickly.

i hear what your'e saying bro, i think it's the term "roid rage" that is misleading, i definately know that feeling when the test start's to fully kick in
    SuperSnake

Post by SuperSnake Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:07 pm

I tried clen last summer. What I remember is having to run to the toilet upon waking each morning. Not the trots...just an uncontrollable urge to blast and not being able to hold it back. It used to scare me because I thought I might shat myself before I could get in the bathroom.

After a week on clen it gave me some bad chest pains so I haven't used it since.
    theflavor
    theflavor

Post by theflavor Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:03 pm

The Turanaxyl is excellent. I should receive some Sustaxyl this week. I'm stoked.
    mr.nitrofish

Post by mr.nitrofish Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:56 pm

anyone got feedback on kalpa winstrol (injectable) or free samples, lol
    BigMC
    BigMC

Post by BigMC Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

billygunz wrote:
    All i got say is im taking this new kalpa dianoxyl and sustaxyl and some BD durabol. This gear is absolutely insane. Im just blowing up off it. I have been shooting the Kalpa Pharmaceuticals sust everyday and its smooth like shooting silk. they must use real low BA and BB and maybe ethyl O. Its def good and fresh Im getting crazy roid rage off this gear and im not even using tren yet. cant wait till that fckin Kalpa tren gets stocked. then its really on.

Did you have a batch number on your products?  Just curious cause mine doesnt.
    bigwasserman
    bigwasserman

Post by bigwasserman Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:11 pm

theflavor wrote:The Turanaxyl is excellent. I should receive some Sustaxyl this week. I'm stoked.

What kind of results did you have with this stuff?  Any different than the old BD turanabol?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:13 am

I've used Kalpa Pharmaceuticals in the past, and I consider it a reliable label, so far for the little I've used.
    I've only tried couple of their products: Oral Stanazolol (Stanoxyl 50) and their Tamoxiphene (Nolvaxyl 20mg)....I will be soon testing their Boldenone (Boldaxyl 300) and their Methandienone (Dianoxyl 10)

Stanoxyl 50: I've taken 50mg/day split in two morning/afternoon for 5weeks within a test-prop. I could definitely feel it, getting all the reactions expected by Stanazolol (increased strenght 10%-15%, increased endurance and resistance during work-outs, along with some very mild side effect (like few more pimples on the upper back, and sporadic head-pump in the morning)

Tamoxiphene. Can't really tell, as this isn't the kind of compound that you would feel "at work" while using it (I had not tested for LH levels while on it); I'm neither the kind of person who is prone to aromatase symptoms, so I usually don't need to include a SERM during cycle...I included Tamoxifen at the end of cycle for 4weeks 40/40/20/10 along with the last 3/4 shots of HCG which i ran at low dose through the cycle (starting half way through cycle at 400/500 i.u. per week)... I have a high degree of confidence in stating that the drug worked just fine, as recovery was smooth, and post-PCT testing reported a regular natural rebound of Test levels.

Cycle was a 8/9 weeks Test Prop-Nandro Phenylprop. 100/100 EOD + 5weeks of Oral winny. / PCT just nolva as stated above.

Keep you posted on the next two compounds I will try in near future

I would like to report that i had couple of chats with two PROs both telling me that they were aware that Kalpa Pharmaceuticals is being counterfeited too: I suppose my source is legit / still I have to try theri D-bol and EQ and this latter makes me wonder a bit more as it isn't the easiest to spot right away even if working;
    WillyB42

Post by WillyB42 Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Hey everyone! I'M an experienced user and love DP, jelfa, Polfa, Organon, norma, etc. But I haven't tried any kalpa products yet. I just got my order in of 5 bottles of the kalpas testosterone Enanthate 250. I'M going to be doing 1500mg a week for 10 weeks. has anyone done a cycle yet with it and what did you think? I noticed it seems thin so I'm hoping its smooth, I had a couple pretty painful bottle of DP enanthate before, But some reviews would be great! thanks-William-
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:19 am

i've heard only good things about them
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:24 am

kalpa pharmaceuticals test e

check this out,
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:01 am

Damn that's a lot of Test.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:52 am

ya be careful bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm