Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Protein Vs. Calorie AAS

aces11

Protein Vs. Calorie AAS

Post by aces11 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:29 am

Hey everyone, got a question, and it might be a stupid one, I'll apoligize in advance. ha ha.  Is there an aas that works better in a high protein diet, mid calorie diet?  Or do you need high calories no matter what?? thanks again.
HowzeR

Re: Protein Vs. Calorie AAS

Post by HowzeR on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:30 am

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (Im far from an expert) but doesn't Primo work on a lower calorie type diet?
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:13 am

First, what are your goals, and stats?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
aces11

Post by aces11 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:48 am

6'2''
190 lbs.
About 4 years serious exp.
My goal is for mass, leaner the better, but won't complain.
205 would be a dream come true! Realistic?
I did Tbol about a year ago. kept around 7 lbs. Could and should have done better.
Getting about 3,500 calories, 300 carbs, and around 350 protein. Close estimate right now.

Primo with lower cals?
giantkilr

Post by giantkilr on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:35 am

bro, just figure your #'s on your diet & whatever your cals come out to, add 500cals to that for your daily intake...you should still gain weight like this without adding too much unwanted bodyfat, that is if you dont eat shit...you need to keep your diet really clean!

*Disclaimer*: 'GiantKilr' is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain & theorize on the use of Anabolic Steroids for intellectual discussion. Any information or advice given out, stated, or implied by 'GiantKilr' is for entertainment purposes only & should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.
Dr. Steroids
Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:06 pm

You need to keep an food log, dont guess. Weigh it out and measure the food to. Also, bump up those kcal as you gain to continue to gain and also, i would bump up the protein right now.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:41 pm