Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Probenicid Masking AAS For a DT

Probenicid Masking AAS For a DT

Post by fighthard247 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:04 am

I will be having to see my Probation officer and taking a pee test.  Do they test for AAS or is it just the illegal recreational drugs and alcohol they test for.  I will be taking probenicid just in case.  Any feedback would really be helpful.  Thanks.

Re: Probenicid Masking AAS For a DT

Post by w000dy on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:18 am

They will test for recreational drugs. An AAS test is expensive and requires bloodwork. You should be in the clear as far as AAS go unless your getting a blood test then, you might need to be worried. I'm not sure but I don't think there is really any product that will flush your system of AAS either....I could be wrong.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Post by kimble007 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:53 am

bump for need to worry here...they'll most likely use the 5 strip test....pot, coke, speed, downers, and whatever else kids are taking these days to get high. you're in the clear...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:05 pm