Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Clen + Alcohol

rydesx5
    rydesx5

clen - Clen + Alcohol Empty Clen + Alcohol

Post by rydesx5 Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Some of you may remember me: basically was a newb to AAS.
    So in conclusion of my last adventures with AAS I decided to take nothing until I was a lot more educated.

So in the last 3 months I've totally revamped my diet and workouts. (+sleeping)- I've only been taking protein and multi-vitamins.
    As a result I've gained a good 15 pounds of mass. I'm quite happy- All of my friends and family think I'm taking something!

No I'd like to lose a little body fat. I'm really not fat at all - but would like to have that 6 pack and get rid of this pesky babyfat I have never been able to shake. I'm 6' 185lbs.

Here's the deal: I've been researching the hell out of Clen. So far I'm pretty excited about what it has to offer, and I'm sure I can handle this stuff.
    BUT: I'm a college student. and you know what that means. you party like none other. Which is one reason I'm putting off AAS until I graduate next year. I've found nothing related to the risks of alcohol and Clen.

I'm definitely willing to make changes to take the stuff- I'm just wondering what I need to know about it- thanks guys
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

clen - Clen + Alcohol Empty Re: Clen + Alcohol

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 pm

i really think if you plan on partying go ahead but don't take clen if your going to do this,have fun and enjoy your college and worry about aas and clen after you graduate.i wouldn't advise mixing the two!!!
    menzies2901
    menzies2901

Post by menzies2901 Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 pm

If you want to strip the excess BF you need to be very strict on your diet. Alcohol expecially beer will be your down fall. Beer has high sugar and also yeast, your body tends to use the alcohol before it uses you food intake, anything left over goes to your fat stores
    BiggerGeek
    BiggerGeek

Post by BiggerGeek Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:11 pm

besides the obvious reason...

alcohol = dehydration

dehydration + clen = killer headaches

killer headaches = head throbbing when you move and feels like it is bouncing around you skull when you try to run = no cardio

no cardio = fat.....
    rydesx5
    rydesx5

Post by rydesx5 Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:09 pm

alright thanks for the input guys.

I try to stay away from beer as much as possible- and stick more to a better vodka
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:01 pm

rydesx5 wrote:alright thanks for the input guys.

I try to stay away from beer as much as possible- and stick more to a better vodka

They were trying to tell you not to drink alcohol period when using clen. Clen has been known to be hard on your heart. If you know your body, you should know that when your dehydrated, your blood pressure rises. If you take clen, and drink alcohol you will be severly dehydrated, and in my eyes, your just asking to have a heart attack, or some type of cardiac arrest. Clen is VERY dangerous, some people don't realize how quickly it could kill you. Think about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:32 pm