Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Vhanging Cycle Idea

pyrocat
    pyrocat

Vhanging Cycle Idea Empty Vhanging Cycle Idea

Post by pyrocat Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:36 am

Ok i have got my hand on 20cc of test prop, was wondering whats a good cycle for this. was thinking abotu running d-bol or deca wth it. but i was gonna run winny at the last 4 weeks at 50mg a day.
    pyrocat
    pyrocat

Vhanging Cycle Idea Empty Re: Vhanging Cycle Idea

Post by pyrocat Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:13 am

Sorry bout that, should be Changing Cycle Idea
    pyrocat
    pyrocat

Post by pyrocat Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 am

SInce i read that prop is kina painful, what size needle is good to use with this.
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:48 am

What dose is it? 100mg/ml? What weekly dose were you planning?

My first cycle was 5-600mg/wk for 8 weeks. I think you need more (2x) to make a cycle out of it. Evrybody told me not to bother running less than 500mg back then and now I feel the same way. If you stretch what you have out to 8 weeks, you will do nothing more than shut yourself down by giving a slightly more than TRT dose.

Do you have an AI and HCG rounded up, and clomid for PCT?

Even if you get 2 more bottles and run it 8 weeks, regular deca will be too long of an ester to work as well as it should in that time frame. Mybe NPP instead? I have no experience with it, but would think it would complement Prop.

Don't think the size of the needle has much to do with it. I got lumps from my prop, but it wasn't that painful. If you have the new stuff, I would bet it will be as pain free as prop could be. I'm a pus, so I use 25ga 1" needles for everything. Better not be in a rush.
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 am

I can't tell the difference between 25g or 23g needles or 1" vs 1.5" needles. I had both last cycle and they feel the same to me. If you are shooting in your Glute I'd go with 1.5" just so you make sure to push past the fat layer.
    pyrocat
    pyrocat

Post by pyrocat Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 am

dose is 100mg/ml...Was gonna do 1cc every 3rd day. I have been on test cyp before didnt really have any gyno issues, I as not gonna start cycle until i had somethingelse to stack, i have put in for clomid also.

When i was on test cyp only i gained about 10lbs and made a great jump in lifting weight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am