Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Fatigue Problem

stealth114
    stealth114

Fatigue Problem Empty Fatigue Problem

Post by stealth114 Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 am

Hey Guys

Thanks for the replies on my ‘tribulus’ post. But here again I have a next one for you. Don’t often post here since Im a natural guy but soaking up all I can before I do my own cycle and can’t push my natural envelope.

Mayeb some of you can relate to my scenario. I work at a desk job 7:30- 4 pm come home and can’t ‘catch myself’ if I don’t drop on the bed and sleep for a few hours.
    A bit about me, IM 25 yo. 224 lbs, 14% b.f. 6ft and just bulking up naturally, reside in a tropical climate. Am on some natural supplements including vit C 4000 mg, Udos Oil, glutamine multi minerals/ vitamins.
    Ok, it took guts to post these:

Now I know some may jump to the conclusion of chronic fatigue and overtraining but I recently took a week off and I don’t have any signs of overtraining. I know my body when I can tell I got cumulative fatigue from over training and don’t ever allow myself to get there. A doctor last year told me to take it easy and sleep a bit more which Im doing. I cant seem to function after a days work without sleeping a lot! Ok, I used to take a power nap during lunchtime in the staff room and stopped it. Even if I get 9 hours of sleep at nights after a rest day, I can’t function the next day without a very long sleep in the evening. It just doesn’t seem right!
    Now I admit Im an owl staying up late but I ensure I get sufficient sleep at least 8.5 hours. I do know better than most how important sleep is to a bodybuilder. The heat doesn’t really affect me but that’s where the nap comes in.

Yesterday was Sunday and I didn’t train. I felt so good in work today and when I reached home after a 30 min drive, I just collapsed on the bed.
    This doesn’t seem like a picture of health according to my folks. Im sure older folks have more energy than me.

I will discount thyroid problems or sleeping disorders for blood works came out fine. When I resided in the UK, two years ago, none of this ever happened.
    Digestion couldnt be better and eating is fine. If it wasnt, then I shouldnt be here.

Do any of your desk jockeys suffer from the same thing? Im concluding it’s the lack of cardio together with my desk job has slowed down my basal metabolism that much?

Out of interest, my workout routine at present is:
    Chest/triceps,
    Back
    Rest
    Quads/traps
    Biceps
    Hams/Delts
    Rest

Duration: 35-45 mins per workout. im sure some may critique this but different strokes for different folks and this workout is what works optimal for me.

Your input be much appreciated.. Thanks a tonne.

stealth114
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Fatigue Problem Empty Re: Fatigue Problem

Post by vindiesel Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:13 am

Hi, stealth

When was the last time you had some bloodwork done? You could suffer from anemia (iron deficiency) or maybe mononucleosis (sp?) or another viral infection. I think asking a doc would be a good start especially if the symptoms persist for weeks. I have a question for you: are you eas

If you feel worn out all the time, I don't think that doing a lot of cardio will help you feel better. Of course it will increase your stamina on the long run but there is a risk that you feel more tired when you start doing it.

Please get some bloodwork done to determine the cause of the fatigue......
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

Post by Fitnessrx Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:14 am

Hey Stealth,
    Bump vinDiesel, sounds like anemia, or mono , or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
    Go get some blood work done and find out the root of the problem. You
    are too young to be suffering from such extreme fatigue.
    Take Care, and Good Luck, Fitnessrx
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:03 am

Hey Guys
    Thanks alot for the replies. This "fatigue'' has been going on for more than 12 months. However, my weight training workouts are still 100% intensity. I never have to stop a workout session due to fatigue. Its the hours that Im out of the gym and on off days that I feel it. Merely sitting in my office right now is making me sleepy. LOL

I had 2 major blood works done in 2004 and they all came up perfect. I was told by a naturopath doctor whos also a bodybuilder that I can be low on iron.
    Im thinking of getting a juicer and starting to blend up veggies such as carrots and beet and brocholli and drinking that juice ever so often. if you cant eat em, drink em I say. I used to drink vegetable juices as gross as it sounds but amazingly , it made me strong as an elephant and I neednt take vitamin/mineral tablets and as I read, juices provide all the elctrolytes and minerals that the bod needs. Maybe Im lacking in some. UGH! Im a bad boy for I hate most fruits and veggies.
    dirtywally
    dirtywally

Post by dirtywally Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:41 am

How is your mental state? Are you "down" a good deal of the time? Are you stressed at work? If so, you may suffer from mild depression, which can leave you feeling tired and sluggish a good deal of the time.

Generally, exercise is a good anti-depressant, but you may benefit from some medication as well. I could be 100% wrong, but it's something worth looking into.
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Post by vindiesel Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:45 am

stealth114 wrote: I used to drink vegetable juices as gross as it sounds but amazingly , it made me strong as an elephant and I neednt take vitamin/mineral tablets and as I read, juices provide all the elctrolytes and minerals that the bod needs. Maybe Im lacking in some. UGH! Im a bad boy for I hate most fruits and veggies.  Fatigue Problem Frown

Like most of us, you focus too much on proteins and .... forget a bit the carbs that are a good source of energy!
    If you are taking a good multi-mineral, multi-vitamin, I doubt that it is at the origin of your problem.
    As I understand your last bloodwork was done in 2004 which is ... 2 years ago. Don't you think that checking the iron level or the white/red blood cells would be a good idea? ... just to be on the safe side.
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 am

Vin Diesel, you're very right. But, I shun away from blood tests even though Im not on juice! Its just I fear being told to '' ease up the weight training'' . I will die if I have to do that! NO WAYY. I have to do two doctors examination and blood test this week though so will have that done and let you know!
    Thanks again Vin D.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:20 am

I have been tired for about 3 years now, boold work always comes back good.
    also have been tested for mono, lymes and everything else including aids and nothing. I have just gotten used to being tired. Sitting at a desk all day kills me completey I feel like a caged animal most of the time.
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:15 am

DK,
    Before college classes, I used to do some light cardio every morning which really did keep my metabolism going during the day. On days I didnt do it, I felt sluggish. Im not the type who can do weights training on a morning but maybe doing a few bouts of boxing in the a.m. , I might try it and see how that works.
    Like I said, I will be having those two extensive blood tests done shortly.
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:54 am

DK,
    Good for you having got used to this feeling of tiredness. You are lucky you workout hard, imagine all the other desk jockeys who live so sedentary and are behind a desk 20+ years, then come home and watch tv and eat a big dinner. Now you know why they develop a string of related health problems at 40 and earlier! I can go on , on this subject.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:50 am