freshstart
xhosea
8 posters

Crazy Cramps...

xhosea
    xhosea

Crazy Cramps... Empty Crazy Cramps...

Post by xhosea Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:08 pm

ok, i got kinda freaked out today at work... you know that thing that happens sometimes where your calf, or sometimes bicep will tighten up severly causing immobility and sever pain (usually happens when your sleeping, and no i wasnt sleeping at work) well, i had the same thing happen today in my abs... i stood up, after getting off my lunch break, my abs contracted so hard i buckled and almost did a flip i went down so fast lol, i felt nautious and light headed because of the pain it caused... it lasted for about a minute... and after that, i was fine.. all day. i know a lot of the cause is dehydration, but ive been putting down a good gallon or more of green tea a day the past 2 weeks, so i doubt its that... any ideas guys? lol im stumped
    freshstart
    freshstart

Crazy Cramps... Empty Re: Crazy Cramps...

Post by freshstart Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 pm

If you're drinking green tea that is caffenated, you still coud be experiencing dehydration. Caffine is a diaretic that causes this. Personally I would stick with just water. Water helps to flush your system, particularliy your liver. Also, cramping is a sign that you may need more magnesium in you system. Hope this helps.............
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Post by vindiesel Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:51 pm

I agree with freshstart. Dehydration could be the cause of your cramps. Drink plenty of water and see how it goes.
    I used to drink a lot of tea and coffee myself but now I drink gallons of water and I don't have that problem anymore.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:34 am

Green tea is great for you too..but you are probably having too much. Troponin has me drink a lot of it when I'm dieting and yes I get bad cramps if I don't use Quienine. I have the product Chad Nichols manufactured. You can find it on MuscleMayhem.com hit the store link the product is called Cramp Complete...amazing stuff and it has no side effects.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:10 am

Good info guys and thanks for the link dg, I deal with this sort of thing every day even in my face, hands and toes, Im going to get tested for a few tings that cannot be resolved by taking supps. I will keep you all posted when I get it done. Ohh I also down a liter of pedia light a day to be safe that I am hydrated. It get's $$ so use the walmart store brand same crap 1/2 price!
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

I've had a problem a while back with muscle spasms in my upper abs... Damn that's painful
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:36 am

Hey Visions I had some serious upper ab cramps the other day just after doing swiss ball ab crunches. At first I was a little freaked, must of looked funny to others at the gym, I let out a little ahh and spent the next 30 seconds hunched over with my abs in a serious spasm.
    xhosea
    xhosea

Post by xhosea Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:28 am

yeah its definatly painful, and beezie, now that you mention it i did work out my abs yesterday too... first time in a while tho =p
    RuffHouse
    RuffHouse

Post by RuffHouse Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:04 am

Dude, that has happened to me a few times and yes, it hurts like hell. I was bending over tying my sneaker and got one....I had to lay on the floor on my back and stretch. You just have to relax and try to breathe normal when that happens. I wasn't even dieting when it happened to me so I don't know what causes it but it hurts like a mother.....

xhosea wrote:ok, i got kinda freaked out today at work... you know that thing that happens sometimes where your calf, or sometimes bicep will tighten up severly causing immobility and sever pain (usually happens when your sleeping, and no i wasnt sleeping at work) well, i had the same thing happen today in my abs... i stood up, after getting off my lunch break, my abs contracted so hard i buckled and almost did a flip i went down so fast lol, i felt nautious and light headed because of the pain it caused... it lasted for about a minute... and after that, i was fine.. all day. i know a lot of the cause is dehydration, but ive been putting down a good gallon or more of green tea  a day the past 2 weeks, so i doubt its that... any ideas guys? lol im stumped

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content