4thAD
lilsmurf
10 posters

Tribulus

lilsmurf
    lilsmurf

Tribulus  Empty Tribulus

Post by lilsmurf Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:20 am

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone out there has tried Tribulus. My husband was thinking about trying it after he finishes the cycle of AAS that he is on. He came across it while looking through a Prosource book that came in the mail. If anyone has tried it or knows anything about it (positive or negative) would you please share.                                
                                                                               llismurf
    lilsmurf
    lilsmurf

Tribulus  Empty Re: Tribulus

Post by lilsmurf Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:09 am

Ok according to the book it is supposed to boost the testosterone levels, fight off water retention, giveng a more vascular apperance while adding lean mass. My husband is pretty cut up and he doesn't want to lose any of what he has gained while on AAS so he was going to try the Tribulus as a bridge from one cycle to the next.
    4thAD
    4thAD

Post by 4thAD Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:04 am

I have read alot of good things about Tribulus on this board. If you do a search you will get lots of info on this product! I have never taken it myself, but you can bet I will be taking it when Im off of this cycle!
    Chuck
    Chuck

Post by Chuck Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:49 am

I've used Tribex from BioTest with decent results in addition to standard PCT.

The King Of Testosterone Boosters Is Rated #1 Tribulus In The World! Tribex contains, without a doubt, the highest quality, most potent, legal, Testosterone-boosting compounds available, period! The goal is to stimulate the body to increase its own Testosterone levels all the way up to what's considered high normal (+1000 ng/dl). And not only that, but do it in a way that's not inhibitory, like steroids are. The secret to the success of Tribex is found in its super potent, one-of-a-kind extract of genuine, Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris and eurycoma longfolia.
    Frequently Asked Questions

How much muscle can I expect to gain? Individuals vary enormously, and muscle gains have as much to do with proper training, overall nutrition, rest, and genetic capabilities as they do with testosterone levels. However, almost everyone should experience additional muscle mass when their testosterone levels are elevated. The average user of Tribex can expect to put on between five and ten pounds of muscle within the first month or two, but much greater gains may be experienced by some.

Will it help me burn fat? One of the many effects of an elevated testosterone level is increased lipolysis. High testosterone levels not only accelerate muscle buildup and shorten recovery times, but they also increase the overall metabolic rate, thereby burning high amounts of body fat.

Will it improve my sex life? In most cases, you bet. Many users report an increase in their sex drive as well as better sexual performance.

Does Tribex have any negative side effects? None have been noted, unless you consider an increased, raging sex drive a negative side effect.

Will taking Tribex make me fail any drug tests? None of the components of Tribex are on any list of banned substances. It is possible, however, that a blood test might indicate that you have higher-than-normal testosterone levels.

Have any studies been done on Tribex? Yes! So far, there have been two university studies conducted on Tribex. Additionally, we have several more university studies planned in the future.

Is there any reason to cycle Tribex? Yes, we believe that there are two effective ways to cycle Tribex. We recommend either a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off protocol, or you can opt for a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule. Both methods have been shown to produce excellent results. You may want to experiment between the two to see if one way works better for your particular physiology.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Tablets Servings Per Container: 37

Amount Per Serving:

Tribex Formula: 840mg (Biotest super concentrated extracts: tribulus terrestris, vitex agnus castus, eurycoma longfolia)

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose, calcium carbonate, sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, maltodextrin, dextrose monohydrate, titanium dioxide, lecithin, fd&c blue #1, fd&c blue#2.

Directions: Take one or two tablets in the morning and one or two tablets six to eight hours later, each time on an empty stomach. Use in cycles that include 5 days on and two days off per week.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:50 am

I have used tribex also and would say that it is a good product. I now however how found that there are cheaper tribulus products that are just as effective. The guidelines for a good tribulus product is that the product contains at least 40% active saponins (the active ingredient in trib) and comes in a capsule dose of at least 500mg/cap. The method in which tribulus works is that it stimulates the release of leutinizing hormone in the brain which in turn stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone. For PCT or bridging, doses of 3-5grams/day are very effective. At these doses you will see that product like tribex can become expensive in a hurry. Tribulus products by optimum nutrition and ultimate nutrition and the like are far more affordable at these doses. Peace.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:03 pm

During and after PCT after my last cycle I used Tribulus Terrestris Extract 625mg and ZMA...worked fine. I do not believe that trib helps with cuts or vascularity or maintaining your gains...but it helps in getting your test levels back

Nitrateman

PS I must say I have great respect for you. We should all have partners like you who are partners, mates who share and care. AGain respect
    lilsmurf
    lilsmurf

Post by lilsmurf Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:01 pm

thank you nitrateman
    vindiesel
    vindiesel

Post by vindiesel Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:38 pm

lilsmurf wrote:Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone out there has tried Tribulus. My husband was thinking about trying it after he finishes the cycle of AAS that he is on. He came across it while looking through a Prosource book that came in the mail. If anyone has tried it or knows anything about it (positive or negative) would you please share.                                
                                                                                llismurf

I'm running tribulus625.  It contains 625mg Tribulus and it gives me good pumps at the gym. It also makes me horny.....

DESCRIPTION:

Tribulus, also known as caltrop and puncture vine, is a natural product isolated from the aerial parts of the plant Tribulus terrestris.

Tribulus was traditionally used by the Greeks as a diuretic, mild laxative, and general tonic. In India, Tribulus is widely recommended in Ayurvedic rejuvenative formulas, particularly in the treatment of sexual dysfunction. In China, Tribulus has been a frequent component of therapy for a variety of disorders affecting the liver, kidneys, and urinary tract. For all its therapeutic and adaptogenic effects, the most common cross-cultural use of Tribulus has been in the treatment of infertility in women, impotence in men, and for increasing the libido of both sexes.

Recently, the fitness enhancing benefits of Tribulus have been brought to the attention of the athletic and body building industries as a result of its use by Eastern European Olympic and World Champion strength and power athletes.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Tribulus terrestris is rich in plant sterols, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, unsaturated acids, oils, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and protein. The active components are sterol saponins of furostanol type. The preparation is standardized on the base of the predominating compound protodioscin- not less than 40%.

The effects of Tribulus are the following:

Men: Restores and improves libido sexualis, improves and prolongs the duration of erection. It exerts a stimulating effect on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility. It increases the level of testosterone by 33%.

Women: Restores and improves libido and exerts a slight ovulation effect. It has a favorable influence on vasomotory manifestation during natural menopausal and induced menopausal syndrome, as well as on subjective complaints such as insomnia, general tenseness, irritability, or apathy.

Tribulus also helps reduce cholesterol, lowers high blood pressure, inhibits stress-induced clumping of blood platelets, increases the strength of contraction of the heart muscle, reduces sodium and fluid retention, acts as an anti-urolithiatic (urinary/kidney stone preventing) and litholytic (dissolving), improvement of the profile of red and white blood cells, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- inflammatory, and analgesic effects.

INDICATIONS:

The suggested use is as follows:

Men: Indicated for impotentic coeundi in Kleinfelter’s Syndrome, varicocele, cryptochism, testicular hypertrophy, and Noonan’s Syndrome. Tribulus is also indicated for sterility based on idiopathic oligoasthenazoospermia sterility and idiopathic azoospermia.

Women:
    Indicated for endocrinous ovarian sterility, menopausal and induced menopausal syndrome with expressed vasomotory and neurasthenic manifestations. Production of follicle- stimulating hormone and estradiol are increased to stimulate reproduction function.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Dosage and duration of treatment are determined according to the character and the gravity of the symptoms. Most often the dosage is 250-500mg. three times daily with meals.

TOXICITY, CAUTIONS AND CONTRA-INDICATIONS:

No reported toxicity.

REFERENCES:

Dimitrov M., Georgiev P., Vitanov S., Use of tribestan on rams with sexual disorders. "Vet Med Nauki" 24(5) pp. 102-110 1987

Nadkarnia A.K., Indian Materia Medica, Popular Prakashan Private Ltd., Vol 1, pp.1229-1232 1976

Tornova M., Gyulemetovs R., Zarkova S., Tribestan Clinical Studies. pp. 1-27

Wright James E. Ph.D., A Natural Wonder. pp. 140-142, 214 "Muscle and Fitness" September 1996

Post by thehulk3791 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:23 pm

I dont like any of these test boosters although I would use trib during my cycle and during pct maybe alittle after that....for the reason it might make pct alittle more berable
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 pm

I was looking up the same thing lilsmurf and I was recommended a product called TRIBESTAN made by Bulgarian Pharmacies. Its one of the best preparations I have seen with the highest concentrations of tribulus.

http://www.bpg.bg/tribestan
    lilsmurf
    lilsmurf

Post by lilsmurf Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:28 am

thanks stealth114 i will check out that website.
    eros62d
    eros62d

Post by eros62d Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:24 am

Best brands I have used are #1 Biotest Tribex,#2 Sopharma Tribestan. Great stuff for pct and year round use!
    aces11
    aces11

Post by aces11 Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:16 am

in one of the earlier posts the company states that you should expect 5-10 lbs lean mass in the first month or two? That would be great, but I find it hard to believe. Any inputs on this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm