Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse!

bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse! Empty Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse!

Post by bjjdpp Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:56 am

I noticed on my last two injection in the arse, when withdrawing a little oil has come out along with a little blood (hardly any blood). This normal?
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse! Empty Re: Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse!

Post by El Hefe Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:41 am

yeah is normal, it can be due to a few things, your not injecting deep enough, your injecting too much into too small of a muscle group or your injecting too fast.

later
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse! Empty Re: Makes a Change For Something Other Than $H1t To Come Out Of Arse!

Post by bjjdpp Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:36 am

how long should 3ml take to inject.

although now i think about it, arse is the least toned area of my body, and needle is only 1.25inches!

cheers DK
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 am

1 1/2" 23 guage pin is the best for glute injections bro, If your leaking try taking a bit longer to get the injection in, some say 60 sec to 1 1/2 minutes, I know I cant sit there that long but I really dont have this issue with my glutes.

later
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:54 am

its happened to me too bro,not a big deal,just take your time when injecting it in
    KyFarmBoy
    KyFarmBoy

Post by KyFarmBoy Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:37 am

I use a 1" 20Gauge to withdraw the oil. I then switch the 20gauge out with a 22 gauge 1 1/2" point. MAKE SURE YOU use lots of alch. to make sure everthing is SUPPER clean, etc. NO INFECTIONS. You should try and inject NO MORE than 3cc into one area at a time. When injecting 3cc I would reccomend taking atleast 60seconds to inject. I would inject 1/2 cc and then wait about 5-10seconds inject another 1/2cc and wait another 5-10seconds, etc. I have always taken this approach and never had an issue, etc. Good luck on the next injection.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm