Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Deca And EQ Combined?

750GSXR
    750GSXR

Deca And EQ Combined? Empty Deca And EQ Combined?

Post by 750GSXR Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:27 am

I thought this thread might get some attention cause of the title. Well my buddy just got some EQ and is waiting for some Deca and I asked are you gonna get some Test to do with EQ or Deca and he said I am doing Deca 300, EQ 300, and D-bol. I was like WHAT!!! You need to have Test in there! I am right that it is a waste to do both EQ, and Deca right. I know am right with having Test as a base for any cycle. He said he is worried about his BP cause it is high already, but both will increase BP? I suggested the Deca cause you don't need as much mg's like the EQ(600mg's a week for 12 weeks) and do the EQ on the next cycle. He is 233lbs. 6'1 and a high bf% i would say close to 17% but he still wants to bulk up and has started dieting. I suggested Test,Deca, and D-bol this is his third cycle first was just Cypionat 250. second was Cyp. and D-bol. What do you guys think am I correct?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Deca And EQ Combined? Empty Re: Deca And EQ Combined?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:10 am

750GSXR wrote:I thought this thread might get some attention cause of the title. Well my buddy just got some EQ and is waiting for some Deca and I asked are you gonna get some Test to do with EQ or Deca and he said I am doing Deca, EQ, and D-bol. I was like WHAT!!! You need to have Test in there! I am right that it is a waste to do both EQ, and Deca right. I know am right with having Test as a base for any cycle. He said he is worried about his BP cause it is high already, but both will increase BP? I suggested the Deca cause you don't need as much mg's like the EQ(600mg's a week for 12 weeks) and do the EQ on the next cycle. He is 233lbs. 6'1 and a high bf% i would say close to 17% but he still wants to bulk up and has started dieting. I suggested Test,Deca, and D-bol this is his third cycle first was just Cyp. second was Cyp. and D-bol. What do you guys think am I correct?

YOU ARE CORRECT BRO,IF HE DOESN'T ADD TEST IN THERE THE D-BOL AND DECA WILL SHUT HIM DOWN HARD BUT IF HE WON'T LISTEN THEN WHAT CAN YOU DO.HE CAN RUN DECA AND EQ TOGETHER BUT HE NEEDS TEST.HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS MOST OFTEN ASSOCIATED WITH STEROIDS THAT HAVE A HIGH AFFINITY FOR ESTROGEN CONVERSION,SUCH AS TEST AND D-BOL.HE WILL NEED TO WATCH HIS BP DEFINITLY
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:49 am

It is ok to run Test, Deca, Eq, and D-bol? Will he get any better results by combining them? He wants some viens and hardness(he is dieting). I thought he could do some Masterone with the deca, test, and D-bol? I just don't want him to waste anything.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:45 am

If he wants to get hardness and vascularity i would steer him clear of the Deca and Dbol. I would tell him to run like 12-14 weeks of EQ, Test E, and 6 weeks Tbol. I think that would be his best bet.

I know its fine to run EQ with Deca but you are going to need a test and without that he is going to suffer.....especially when adding Dbol into the mix. Hopefully he will listen to you bro.
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:31 am

Thanks guys will talk to him and let you know what he decides.
    iggy
    iggy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by iggy Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:19 am

The cycle he's thinking of doing has the makings of
    possibly getting progesterone type Gyno.

Deca lowers test levels, when test drops Prolactin levels will
    go up as well. Since test levels will be low, existing Estrogen levels
    will have the potential to initiate gyno symptoms.

I would just go with Test and EQ for now and save the Deca
    for another cycle. I wouldn't bother with masteron. You will only notice
    hardening at the lower BF % approx 8%>
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:58 am

You can run Deca and EQ together in the same cycle. I was actually going to run 250mg of deca and 250mg of EQ with a Test base of 500mg. I have read on here of people running a cycle like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 am