+3
Rulez
69ECLIPSE
hotticex
7 posters

HCG Not Working ! ? ! ?

hotticex
    hotticex

HCG Not Working ! ? ! ? Empty HCG Not Working ! ? ! ?

Post by hotticex Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Ok, i think i got shut down pretty hard during my deca 300 / test e 500 cycle because my nuts shrunk up real bad.  My 10th week i did my last deca inject, and the 11th week, which was this past thursday, i did my last test inject of only 300.

I started my HCG about a week to late... however taking the advice that i got on this board i started 500iu injects of HCG every 3 days.  Yesterday was my third one and I still notice no difference in the size of my testicles.

I'm in a real tough spot here because i had a REALLY good first cycle and want to hold on to it all.  However, all i had left for PCT was the Nolvadex / clomid that i needed, and 1 5000iu amp of hcg.  I'm inbetween jobs right now and am COMPLETELY BROKE so ordering my HCG and payinbg 27 for shipping and 20 something for a western union just isnt possible.

I'm VERY concerned about this and i'm really hoping I just havent given it enough time yet or something.  Somebody please get back to me on this asap.  Thank you.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

HCG Not Working ! ? ! ? Empty Re: HCG Not Working ! ? ! ?

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:53 pm

it seems like you started the hcg towards the end of the cycle and probably are shut down pretty hard by the sounds of it.the key is to start in week 3-4 and run it thru the entire cycle,at this point you will have to run your pct as planned and see what happens.if it were me i would shoot 2500 iu's and 2500 iu's another 4 days later,or 1250 iu's every 4 days.but wait until you start pct.you might want to pm visions he may have a better idea for you!!!
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:33 pm

You should have done the research cause you would have seen several posts stating that you shouldnt wait until te end of your cycle to start HCG. You should have started around the fourth or fifth week. Just remember that for next time. Hopefully you will bounce back alright.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:06 pm

wont the clomid also help get them kickin again too? Should i start my nolva/clomid on time or wait till the hcg is done. I'll be starting PCT next thursday. I just did a week of nolva cause i had a little gyno i think so should i just do clomid for pct? Any suggestions would be great, i jsut wanna make best with the shit i got
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Read through this bro.....its explains everything very well.

http://forum.roids.biz/t165-understanding-post-cycle-therapy-better

Just keep taking the HCG but stop it when you start your PCT of Clomid/Nolva. And remember next time to start the HCG at about the fourth week. It is a lot easier to keep your boys the same size before they shrink then try to get them back to size after the shrink.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Did you use Cabaser with your deca?... You needed it... At this Point Deca is still running through you for another 2 or 3 weeks and prolactin will keep you shut down... Every little bit of prolactin over the normal range will keep you shut down.. Yes the HCG can still work but it wont be as effective while prolactin is shutting you down... If you don't have Cabaser and you only have 3000iu HCG left I sugguest you get on an AI like Aroma preferably or Nolva if thats all you have... wait at least 2 weeks after you shot of test... more time would be better cause deca 1/2 life is long... then do 1500iu e3d then do PCT as planned...

Deca and Tren are a real problem for shutting you down and more precaution should be used... like.... starting HCG from the beginning of the cycle... Using Cabaser through the cycle and through PCT because of the residule prolactin from the long 1/2 life of Deca, plus the extra sex drive is nice...
    nosnz28
    nosnz28

Post by nosnz28 Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:31 pm

i started my hcg just last wk which was wk 8 of a 13 wk cycle not including pct. should i start taking 20-40mg of nolva eod till the end of pct. i got plenty of clomid and nolva to do so if thats the case, but i really havent noticed my nuts shrinking at all they feel the same size as when i started. im still horny as hell my girl friend complains cause i want to have sex all the time. i have enough hcg im doing 500iu eod till the my last shot. will i be fine or should i consider trying something else. i know my next cycle im starting hcg in wk5.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:27 pm

nosnz28 wrote:i started my hcg just last wk which was wk 8 of a 13 wk cycle not including pct.  should i start taking 20-40mg of nolva eod till the end of pct. i got plenty of clomid and nolva to do so if thats the case, but i really havent noticed my nuts shrinking at all they feel the same size as when i started. im still horny as hell my girl friend complains cause i want to have sex all the time.   i have enough hcg im doing 500iu eod till the my last shot. will i be fine or should i consider trying something else.  i know my next cycle im starting hcg in wk5.

You dont need to start the Nolve...and cut down the HCG intake o 500 every 3 days. There is a downfall to taking too much HCG.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 pm

nosnz28 wrote:i started my hcg just last wk which was wk 8 of a 13 wk cycle not including pct. should i start taking 20-40mg of nolva eod till the end of pct. i got plenty of clomid and nolva to do so if thats the case, but i really havent noticed my nuts shrinking at all they feel the same size as when i started. im still horny as hell my girl friend complains cause i want to have sex all the time. i have enough hcg im doing 500iu eod till the my last shot. will i be fine or should i consider trying something else. i know my next cycle im starting hcg in wk5.

You are highjacking the guys thread with too many questions... Please start your own thread
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:04 pm

http://forum.roids.biz/t165-understanding-post-cycle-therapy-better

please read this nosnz28.thanx
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:03 am

i don't know,many hcg works netter for soeme.i used it 500 i.u every 3 days for 1500 totall in the middle of my cycle once.balls came back in 3 days and haven't shrunk much since.gonna do pct soon,will take same protocol 2 weeks before pct.i also used deca/test,but stopped deca about 3 weeks ago.maybe the running of the test alot longer than deca helped some also
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:52 am

?what?
    NTG

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm