Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water?

hotticex
    hotticex

mixing -  Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water? Empty Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water?

Post by hotticex Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:15 am

I am waiting for my order of bacteriostatic water and sterile vials... When they arrive, I would like to mix 6ml containing 500hcg/ml. I have two 1500iu sets of ampules of HCG and my question is should I mix all the powder with the liquid ampules and THEN add all that to my bacteriostic water, or do I just use the powder ampules and mix that in my bacteriostic water?

How do I go about mixing the HCG and water and putting it into the sterile sealed vial?
    Fitnessrx
    Fitnessrx

mixing -  Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water? Empty Re: Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water?

Post by Fitnessrx Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:06 am

Hey Hot,
    Open the ampule with the powder and add 1cc of baceriostatic water.
    It will dissolve rapidly. Draw it out of the ampule and inject it in to the
    sterile vial. Then add the however much baceriostatic water you want to
    the vial and gently swirl around until it's all mixed together. Then refrigerate.
    Very Simple, Fitnessrx
    hotticex
    hotticex

mixing -  Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water? Empty Re: Mixing HCG With Bacteriostatic Water?

Post by hotticex Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks for the quick easy solution... sounds good. Has anybody experienced any subQ spot fat reduction? I was just going to do IM into my delt but If I could possibly rid myself of some fat around my ams i'll do subq in my stomach.... Let me know if anybody has experimented around with it
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:19 am

hotticex wrote:Thanks for the quick easy solution... sounds good. Has anybody experienced any subQ spot fat reduction? I was just going to do IM into my delt but If I could possibly rid myself of some fat around my ams i'll do subq in my stomach.... Let me know if anybody has experimented around with it

you will get no fat resuction with hcg bro, your confusing it with hgh on the sub-q injections for fat reduction.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 am

No i wasnt confusing the two... I've heard that HCG does this, although to a lesser extent than HGH.... however the information I got must have just been false... thanks for settin me straight DK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm