Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle

menzies2901
    menzies2901

cycle -  Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle Empty Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle

Post by menzies2901 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:26 pm

I am getting ready for my next cycle, currently my stats are

BF% - 10 -15%
    weight - 116 kgs
    height 6'4"
    experience 6 cycles on 18yrs working out
    age 35yrs

I was thinking of bulking for the first 8 weeks then switching to a cutting cycle something like the following

Andropen 275 @ 875mg per week for 8weeks
    Tren 200 @ 400mg per week for 8 weeks
    D-bol 5mg @ 30mg per day for 8 weeks
    then.....
    Test eather @ 800mg per week for 6 weeks
    Stanazol 50mg @ 50mg per day for 6 weeks
    Tren 200 @ 400mg per week for 6 weeks
    Then...
    Clomid and arimidex for PCT

any suggestion would be appreciated....
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

cycle -  Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle Empty Re: Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle

Post by Nitrateman Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Nothing in here tell me what kind of goals you are setting for yourself...what you want to gain from the cycle?

You need to get a better handle on your bf%...for a couple of reasons...one of which is some gear works better on those with a lower than 10% bf ratio

How will you be eating for this bulking/cutting cycle...

Will you be changing your routine on cycle and what kind of routine do you currently do?

Please don't take offense here, bro...just trying to get a handle on what you want and how best to get it

Nitrateman
    menzies2901
    menzies2901

cycle -  Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle Empty Re: Anyone With Suggestions For My Next Cycle

Post by menzies2901 Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Nitrateman wrote:Nothing in here tell me what kind of goals you are setting for yourself...what you want to gain from the cycle?

You need to get a better handle on your bf%...for a couple of reasons...one of which is some gear works better on those with a lower than 10% bf ratio

How will you be eating for this bulking/cutting cycle...

Will you be changing your routine on cycle and what kind of routine do you currently do?

Please don't take offense here, bro...just trying to get a handle on what you want and how best to get it

Nitrateman

Hey nitrateman,
    Thanks for the questions, it is pritty hard to give every detail on a post.

but i will try to answer your questions.

I will eat approx. 3g of protien per lbs of BM, i also try to eat high carbs and protien in the morning and reduce the carbs after 12pm, this is because i have no problem putting weight on.
    I als eat approx 6-7 meals per day, the abovementioned will be for bulking however for the stripping i will reduce the carbs and lift the protien by 2% per lbs of BM.

As for training i am strictly a believer that low reps at max poundage for bulking eg: 10 sets x 4-8 reps per body part, i work major and minor 1 day on 1 day off
    this is the type of routine i use for bulking, however stripping down i will increase the rep to 10-12 reps and lower the poundage, i also add 40minutes of cardio on my off days.

My bf% is currently at 10% and i find that i require strict dieting and reduced carbs to get below this, when i do try and get below 10%Bf i loose all energy and motavation to lift heavy. I constantly feel tired.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 pm

menzies2901 wrote:I am getting ready for my next cycle, currently my stats are

BF% - 10 -15%
    weight - 116 kgs
    height 6'4"
    experience 6 cycles on 18yrs working out
    age 35yrs

I was thinking of bulking for the first 8 weeks then switching to a cutting cycle something like the following

Andropen 275 @ 875mg per week for 8weeks
    Tren 200 @ 400mg per week for 8 weeks
    D-bol 5mg @ 30mg per day for 8 weeks
    then.....
    Test eather @ 800mg per week for 6 weeks
    Stanazol 50mg @ 50mg per day for 6 weeks
    Tren 200 @ 400mg per week for 6 weeks
    Then...
    Clomid and arimidex for PCT

any suggestion would be appreciated....

are you looking for lean mass? why the two cycles in one? you may want to look into the shic idea..someting like this
    test prop, nan phenly, dbol then tren,winni prop something like that is better than running all those compounds for those weeks IMO
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:41 am

your gonna need more than that for PCT, your gonna be shut down very hard.

I would run t3, tren ace, dbol, and test prop and you'll make great lean gains. Run the t3 @ 25-50mcg ED to increase hunger and to keep the fat off while your eating to gain (keep it clean) and not to mention tren lowers your t3 so this will compensate for that. Its short and sweet and a very effective cycle. I would run HCG and dost throughout, and a PCT of Nol and HCG.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 pm