Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions

noktern

Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions Empty Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions

Post by noktern Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:10 am

hey guys, hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

my current cycle has led me into two curiosities... any insight?

1) so we all know deca can make joints feel better... my knee in fact feels great... but my SHOULDERS have started hurting (kinda like what sonoma was describing in another thread... but, well, different). Basically, each shoulder hurts if I do lat raises (feels like something is being pinched) and I can no longer do barbell rows comfortably (so I've adapted my routine). Reverse (rear delt) flys, arnold presses, etc are not a problem. I haven't gotten out of control on the weight, and I really don't know why this would be happening unless the deca has somehow caused fluid collection in my shoulder joints that has made everything a bit off-kilter in there... does this sound possible?

i guess i'm curious because if my shoulders are in actuality MORE pain-free than they would be otherwise (as with my knee, which as I said, FEELS GREAT), then my shoulders could be totally hosed when i come off the deca (unless the deca is causing it... argh). I've also been taking glucosamine/MSM for about 4-5 weeks now... maybe that is contributing in some negative way? I just dunno...

2) Given that it takes a few weeks for test c and deca to kick in, and I did a Dbol jumpstart, does that mean that all of my gains thus far (4 weeks in) are from the dbol only? Trying to figure what else might be in store over the remaining 8 weeks... hoping for another 12 lbs.

all the best & take it easy, bros.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions Empty Re: Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions

Post by gustavo77 Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:50 am

Keep in mind these are jus my opinions:

1. As far as your shoulder problems, this could be originating from somewhere else, specifically your back. Here is an example i had some shoulder problems last year and it caused all sorts of problems with my neck because part of my trap muscle was always compensating for my injured shoulder. The solution: go to a chiropractor (find a good one based on referals if you can) and see him twice per week for an adjustment. My chiropractor basically put me back together with all my injuries and i am able to train virtually pain free.

2. Even though it takes deca and test C 4 or 5 weeks to fully kick in, they will still be in your blood stream after about a week. The thing is due to the long ester it takes about 4-5 weeks for the drugs to reach optimal blood levels. I would venture to say the the majority of your gains were D-bol related but the test and deca definately have helped a little. Don't worry as long as your diet is good 12lbs is a resonable goal and you should be able to attain it!!
    frye123
    frye123

Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions Empty Re: Deca And Dbol -- Two Quick Questions

Post by frye123 Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:43 am

gustavo77 wrote:Keep in mind these are jus my opinions:

1. As far as your shoulder problems, this could be originating from somewhere else, specifically your back. Here is an example i had some shoulder problems last year and it caused all sorts of problems with my neck because part of my trap muscle was always compensating for my injured shoulder. The solution: go to a chiropractor (find a good one based on referals if you can) and see him twice per week for an adjustment. My chiropractor basically put me back together with all my injuries and i am able to train virtually pain free.

2. Even though it takes deca and test C 4 or 5 weeks to fully kick in, they will still be in your blood stream after about a week. The thing is due to the long ester it takes about 4-5 weeks for the drugs to reach optimal blood levels. I would venture to say the the majority of your gains were d-bol related but the test and deca definately have helped a little. Don't worry as long as your diet is good 12lbs is a resonable goal and you should be able to attain it!!

Bump these 2 statements completely. Concerning chiroprator, I had strange pains in different areas, a person wouldn't think its related to the spine but most of the time for me it is. my chiropractor keeps me going at 100%. Soon as you started descriping the pained areas I thought his back is out. Go get adjusted bro..
    noktern

Post by noktern Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:46 am

Wild... weird... thanks guys! I'll get that done ASAP. MUCH appreciated...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:47 pm