Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
gustavo77
vagrant
6 posters

Anadrol Only - what would happen?

vagrant
    vagrant

anadrol - Anadrol Only - what would happen? Empty Anadrol Only - what would happen?

Post by vagrant Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:09 am

Just curious here. Not planning to do it but wondering after doing some reading what would happen if some actually did this.

15 weeks
    3 on, 3 off alternating
    Anadrol PO ED

15 weeks off - repeat.

Nolvadex or clomid to handle sides the entire time. HCG as needed.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

anadrol - Anadrol Only - what would happen? Empty Re: Anadrol Only - what would happen?

Post by gustavo77 Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:00 am

I don't think three weeks off at a time would allow your liver enough time too recover, by the end of the 16 weeks your liver values would extremely high and you might even do some permanent damage. You'd be pretty much such down even with HCG. So much so that, with the general lethargy of anadrol copled with no test, I'm not sure if you'd even feel like working out after a few weeks...lol.
    zambon
    zambon

anadrol - Anadrol Only - what would happen? Empty Re: Anadrol Only - what would happen?

Post by zambon Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:47 am

I work with a power lifter..for awhile he seemed to live on anadrol.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:27 pm

I would suggest you run an injectable instead of an oral for an extended period of time. Running orals for a long time do stress the liver and also the gains arent permanent or nearly as much as if you run an injectable.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:02 pm

drol suppresses you rather quickly so without test it would be a no no in my opinion,not to mention the liver factor also!!
    vagrant
    vagrant

Post by vagrant Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Thanks guys. As I said, just curious...I'm not going to do it. Your answers were as I thought. My cycle is already set and I'm just waiting for the best time to start it. Right now, I'm just waiting to reap the maximum benefit from my TRT first, enjoying being "7Labl" for the first time in years. When I stop progressing from that - then my cycle of a-drol kickstarter, test, deca will begin.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:41 pm

the gains would be good till you took a piss..then youd be back to where you were LOL j/k..youd gain some muscle..but injectables would be a better bet...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:34 am