Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Side Effects Questions

Mass08
    Mass08

Side Effects Questions Empty Side Effects Questions

Post by Mass08 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:51 am

Hey Guys, im not going to be doing steroids in the meantime but i thought while im frequently visiting this forum i might as well get all my questiosn answered?

I know the side effects that are known to come with AAS, but im wondering do they usually only come with long cycles/ exetremely high doses?

Would a test E/ Turnabol or Dianbol cycle bring terrible acne/depression?

What are some great tips or techniques to fight acne and what in your opinions is the best thing to do to fight liver/kidney damage?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Side Effects Questions Empty Re: Side Effects Questions

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Mass08 wrote:Hey Guys, im not going to be doing steroids in the meantime but i thought while im frequently visiting this forum i might as well get all my questiosn answered?

I know the side effects that are known to come with AAS, but im wondering do they usually only come with long cycles/ exetremely high doses?

Would a test E/ Turnabol or Dianbol cycle bring terrible acne/depression?

What are some great tips or techniques to fight acne and what in your opinions is the best thing to do to fight liver/kidney damage?

First off you should get too many sides from test e and Tbol. But if anything it would be signs of gyno which you can combat with an AI like aromasin/Letrozol/Arimidex. A great advantage to those AI's are there ability to keep estrogen levels and in turn bloat down. If you run Test E and Dbol you will most likely get a good amount of bloat so it helps to combat that.

As far as feeling down and lazy the only time that should ever happen is post cycle BUT if you run a proper PCT you will avoid the nasty shut down process.

As far as acne i find it help to follow a clenser program (like Proactive) on a daily basis and get good sun exposure(use a non pour clogging sun screen). Also it doesnt help to pop any zits that you have because that only spreads the infected area around. Just stay clean really, try not to let your skin get real oily.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 pm

And for the record i just read threw your thread about putting together a cycle and i am VERY happy to see you instead going the natural route. Bro i was 6'2 130lbs my senior year in HS....i caught shit all the time bro. It wasnt until my freshamn year in college that i realized the extreme benefit of a proper diet. In less than 2 years i was naturally up to ~188lbs. You have it in you to gain bro.....you just have to get that diet on point and DONT SLACK OFF.
    Mass08
    Mass08

Post by Mass08 Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Yeah, with 2-3 years of knowledgeable bodybuilding and research i think ill be just fine to start my first AAS cycle.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Mass08 wrote:Yeah, with 2-3 years of knowledgeable bodybuilding and research i think ill be just fine to start my first AAS cycle.

You definatly will. And once you start gaining good it will be rapid. You just have to dedicate yourself and cut some of those bad habits.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Mass08 wrote:Yeah, with 2-3 years of knowledgeable bodybuilding and research i think ill be just fine to start my first AAS cycle.

VERY SMART CHOICE BRO!!! AS FAR AS THE SIDES IT CAN BE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU TAKE.I LOVE Sustaxyl BUT IT GIVES ME MORE ACNE THEN TEST CYP.I NEVER GET DEPRESSED WHILE ON AAS I FEEL GREAT
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Most people feel better when on cycle...much better and the only depressing thing is if you aren't making the gains you had hoped to or you've lost your dedication and discipline.

Nitrateman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:00 am