Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Test and antidepressants

comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Test and antidepressants Empty Test and antidepressants

Post by comradebillyboy Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:26 pm

I had been on anti depressants for the past 11 years. I stopped cold turky 7 wees ago. At the beginning of july I started taking Test Cyp@ 200 mg per week. Started HGH@ 2iu ed near the end of july. I noticed I was feeling a lot better. Major mood improvment-so in mid august I stopped the anti depressant. I should have tapered down, but I wanted the stuff out of my system asap.I felt like crap physically for a week and once through with the withdrawal symptoms, continued the much improved mood. Also improved libido and sex life. I feel like a new man. I think I am on test and HGH for life.

Better living through chemistry!

Ps started the test with a Florida anti-aging clinic. Now use our excellent sponsor. Much more cost effective.
    zambon
    zambon

Test and antidepressants Empty Re: Test and antidepressants

Post by zambon Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Thats good to hear your doing well. Cold turkey can be tough like that. I did the same thing, just got sick of them and quit..pretty rough for awhile!
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Great News bro. Will you be tweeking your meds or are they gonna stay at this amount for a while?

Nitrateman
    comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Post by comradebillyboy Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 am

Nitrateman wrote:Great News bro. Will you be tweeking your meds or are they gonna stay at this amount for a while?

Nitrateman

I am happy with my current levels. Once I get my weight down and my blood pressure lower I may do some experiments. For now I am just going to start a cycle of t3 to help get some fat off. I may try to push my cardio up to 60 min a day from 40 also.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:14 am

Glad you're feeling better... I had mild depression and fatigue for years and the Dr wanted to give me antidepressants... I wouldn't take them... I knew there was a cause for it but at the time I didn't know... I was already on sustgel but the dose was too small... When I started taking shots from a friend and took 150mg it was like a miracle and several weeks later I was feeling good again...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 pm