Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

my journey begins

silver13

my journey begins

Post by silver13 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:46 am

hey bros i would like to start a cutting cycle just got the ok from my doc to hit the gym had achilies tendon surgery from a football injury ive gain a few pounds but was able to maitain strength with the dbs at home plus push ups , my stats are 5'9 235 prior to injury workout 4dw , looking to drop down to 200-210 dont want to lose muscle just fat and kep my strength, i will pick up some primo,masterone,Winnie,fina,any info dose time and order will help thks, pct nolva, clomid
Chuck

Re: my journey begins

Post by Chuck on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:27 am

silver13 wrote:hey bros i would like to start a cutting cycle just got the ok from my doc to hit the gym had achilies tendon surgery from a football injury ive gain a few pounds but was able to maitain strength with the dbs at home plus push ups , my stats are 5'9 235 prior to injury workout 4dw , looking to drop down to 200-210 dont want to lose muscle just fat and kep my strength, i will pick up some primo,masterone,winnie,fina,any info dose time and order will help thks, pct nolva , clomid

I would run Testoxyl Enanthate at a moderate dose with either Primabol or Decabol.

The Test & primo work great together
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:18 am

Welcome Bro To Roids Before We Give Dosages Whats Your Cycle Experience Like.fina And winny Are Not Begginner Aas So You Want To Be Careful.

silver13

Post by silver13 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:19 am

thanks for the info dont want the bloat so how high should i run the test

silver13

Post by silver13 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 am

two cyces under my bet started with test E and deca got good strength gains and size second was cut short because of my injury but still a nice bump in strenght kept alot after my diet was ok but when the cast was put on it went out the window
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:12 am

Whenever I use AAS for cutting purposes I am going to run Test Prop more than likely and maybe primo, tbol, or var. I loved the Test Prop and Tbol combo.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:52 pm