Visions
barnzy001
DIESELGIRL
UTSugarDaddy
8 posters

How To Withdraw Gear From Vial?

UTSugarDaddy
    UTSugarDaddy

How To Withdraw Gear From Vial? Empty How To Withdraw Gear From Vial?

Post by UTSugarDaddy Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:41 am

When withdrawing gear from a vial, do I remove the purple plastic top or do I insert the needle through it?

Also, should I warm the gear in hot water first? Should I run the needle under hot water? I've read this helps with the shot. I will be using Andropen275 and this will be my first shot. I will be drawing and injecting with the same 22G needle. I already read up everything on sites & aspirating. Thanks!
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

How To Withdraw Gear From Vial? Empty Re: How To Withdraw Gear From Vial?

Post by DIESELGIRL Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:42 am

Amps you have to break the top off. Are you sure they are amps. If there is a plastic cover pop it off. If there is a rubber stopper w/ a circle in the middle then it's not an amp and you pierce the pin through it to draw.

You can run the bottle under hot water..NOT the pin..that will unsterilize it.
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:41 pm

diesel girl he said vials not amps but anyway what you should do is pop the pastic lid off the vial and under neath there will be a rubber circle(stopper) so now say if you wanted to take 1 ml you draw in 1 ml of air into the syringe pierce the vial turn it upside down and push the air into the vial this will help by creating a suction now you just pull back and draw the amount of andro you wanted then you are good to go .
    i would recomend that you change the needle before you inject it keeps thing more sterile and remember you must use some think like alcohol wipes to wipe down the needles the top of the vial and also your injection spot .
    good luck
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:37 pm

barnzy001 wrote:remember you must use some think like alcohol wipes to wipe down the needles the top of the vial and also your injection spot .
    good luck

I don't get what you are saying,,, You never touch the needle and you never wipe the needed with alcohol.. EVER! The needle is sterile so it's ready to go when you pull the cover off... If you touch the needle before you inject you need to replace it with a new sterile needle

Anyway,,, if you have a 10ml bottle... it will have a plastic cover that you must lift off, but lift it gently because when if lifts off it will have a small attatchment to the aluminum band around the top of the bottle... bend the plastic flip top back and forth so the aluminum band will break off of the plastic flip top... if you just rip the plastic flip top off you run the risk of pulling the entire aluminum band off and you need that to keep the rubber stopped in the bottle...

You inject through the rubber stopper
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:09 pm

barnzy001 wrote:diesel girl he said vials not amps but anyway what you should do is pop the pastic lid off the vial and under neath there will be a rubber circle(stopper) so now say if you wanted to take 1 ml you draw in 1 ml of air into the syringe pierce the vial turn it upside down and push the air into the vial this will help by creating a suction now you just pull back and draw the amount of andro you wanted then you are good to go .
    i would recomend that you change the needle before you inject it keeps thing more sterile and remember you must use some think like alcohol wipes to wipe down the needles the top of the vial and also your injection spot .
    good luck

No hon he edited his post...the first one said ampules...re read the title of the thread

And like Visions said NEVER touch anything to the needle besides injecting it into your muscle and then THROW IT OUT! Never reuse...unless you want a nasty abcess. I know of people that have had to be hospitized for weeks and come close to death b/c of dirty injections. You can get septicemia.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 pm

No offense bro, maybe you should research a little more to see what you need to be doing because the way it looks you could possible do yourself more harm than good...
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Do not run the needle under water.

Draw with a lower gage needle , like a 20, and shoot with a higher gage...for you a 23 would probably work well...you said andropen right?

Pinz are very very cheap and we have a couple of sources that can get them out to you in a couple of days...no worries.

It's not just about major health issues that so much concern has been voiced...YOu want and need to make this experience as compfortable and hassle free as possible, hence all the talk about pinz and cleanliness and sterility

Good luck

Nitrateman
    Happy Gilmore
    Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:03 pm

barnzy001 wrote:diesel girl he said vials not amps but anyway what you should do is pop the pastic lid off the vial and under neath there will be a rubber circle(stopper) so now say if you wanted to take 1 ml you draw in 1 ml of air into the syringe pierce the vial turn it upside down and push the air into the vial this will help by creating a suction now you just pull back and draw the amount of andro you wanted then you are good to go .
    good luck

Barnzy001 Please read the title to this thread!!
    UTSugarDaddy
    UTSugarDaddy

Post by UTSugarDaddy Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Shit, my bad! I wrote Amps in the title and vials in the post. It is indeed vials I will be using. Got my answer though, pop off purple plastic top and withdraw through rubber stopper.

I will also be using amps later this week, I've read a good way is to tape the amp, then crack it so the pieces get stuck to the tape. Does this work well? Or can someone suggest an alternative method?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:36 pm

http://www.getpinz.com/ they sell amp cutters very cheap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:24 am