Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

lire.trv

Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

Post by lire.trv on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:28 am

New ideas come up all the time, so maybe someone has an innovative way to keep HCG sterile. It comes in 5000iu, and as recommended on the board, I'm going to add it the second half of my current cycle at 500iu e3d.

Sooooo, what creative ways are there to mix and then keep it sterile in the fridge?

TIA!

lire.trv
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Re: Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

Post by gustavo77 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Ok, you need one empty sterile vial and some bateroistic (sp) water. Open the hcg amp inject 1 ml of the sterile water into it, very slowly. Stir it with the needle, then draw it the syringe and inject it into the sterile vial. Now inject 4 additional ml of sterile water into the sterile vial. So what you have now is a solution that is 5000iu/5ml in the sterile vial. .5ml would = 500iu. Store the solution in the fridge and it should last about 4-6 weeks. Peace.

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Once I mix the hcg I load it straight from the amp into my syringes, put them in a ziplock bag, and put them in the fridge.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
lire.trv

Post by lire.trv on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:30 pm

w000dy wrote:Once I mix the hcg I load it straight from the amp into my syringes, put them in a ziplock bag, and put them in the fridge.

Isn't it funny? I'm sitting here with 50-100 STERILE syringes in the house, and I'm wondering . . . "What do I have in my house that can be sterilized and used as a container?"

Duh.

Thanks for the idea!

~lire.trv
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:50 am

lire.trv wrote:Isn't it funny? I'm sitting here with 50-100 STERILE syringes in the house, and I'm wondering . . . "What do I have in my house that can be sterilized and used as a container?"

Duh.

Thanks for the idea!

~lire.trv

No prob bro. Are you using insulin syringes or what?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:55 pm