Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Tbol/Dbol

HowzeR

Tbol/Dbol

Post by HowzeR on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:31 am

I know Tbol is supposedly the Dbol without the harsh side effects. But as of now Im taking 35mg of Tbol daily and seeing nice increases in only week 2 of 6, the pumps are extremely nice. However with Dbol being the stronger anabolic could I get away with running 10-15mg per day and seeing possibly more strength/size without negative side effects? Possibly throw some test in along with the Dbol, so far zero sides with the Tbol. Im taking Tribulus/proviron along side it to help with any libido issues, but there are none. Just curious if 10/15mg of Dbol daily for 4 weeks would yield anything worth my while. Thanks!
zambon

Re: Tbol/Dbol

Post by zambon on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:19 am

not really, thats probably to low to do much but mess with your system, a low dose will still screw with you. Stick to your plan it seems to be working well.

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:13 am

What are your goals for this cycle? I hope you have PCT lined up bro because even with the Proviron and Tribulus your system still wont be at 100%. Is this your first cycle?

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
HowzeR

Post by HowzeR on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:56 am

Yeah first cycle, I have milk thistle for liver, trib/prov for recovery, prov was basically just experimental, I have Nolvadex and clomid as well for PCT, its covered. I just wanted something simple, fairly 'safe' and gives quality gains, Tbol seemed to fit this description and its living up to my expectations thus far.
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:52 am

zambon wrote:not really, thats probably to low to do much but mess with your system, a low dose will still screw with you. Stick to your plan it seems to be working well.

bumpin this!!!!!

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:44 am

If you wanted lean gains bro, you could have thrown some Test Prop ni the mix. I ran Test Prop and Tbol for my first cycle and loved it man. I was very hard and had no water bloat at all.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:35 pm