Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Share
avatar
biglifter

Posts : 6
Karma : 12
Join date : 2016-09-08

Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by biglifter on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 am

Check out my cycle guys. Can't wait to use my gear. I have always done longer cycles, so this will be my first SHIC - short high intensity cycle.

Week-----Tren-----Test Prop-----Winstrol------Adrol-----clomid
-1--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-2--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-3--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-4--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-5-------------------------------------------------------100mged
-6-------------------------------------------------------50mged
-7-------------------------------------------------------50mged

I am also planning on running Arimidex@ .25mg eod.
avatar
69ECLIPSE
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 241
Karma : 249
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 48
Location : neverland

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:20 am

biglifter wrote:Check out my cycle guys. Can't wait to use my gear. I have always done longer cycles, so this will be my first SHIC - short high intensity cycle.

Week-----Tren-----Test Prop-----Winstrol------Adrol-----Clomid
-1--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-2--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-3--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-4--------75mg ed--100mged------50mged------50mged--------
-5-------------------------------------------------------100mged
-6-------------------------------------------------------50mged
-7-------------------------------------------------------50mged

I am also planning on running arimidex @ .25mg eod.

i'm assuming you have alot of experience but these are some intense combo's.what type of tren? is the winny oral or inject? and your pct should be at least 10 days after last inject! the Tren And Anadrol can produce some nasty sides so keep that in mind also!!


_________________
"TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL"
avatar
BMZ617

Posts : 21
Karma : 21
Join date : 2016-02-15

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by BMZ617 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 pm

PCT for prop and tren should start 2 to 3 days after last inject. 10 days is too long IMO.
avatar
69ECLIPSE
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 241
Karma : 249
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 48
Location : neverland

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:51 pm

BMZ617 wrote:PCT for prop and tren should start 2 to 3 days after last inject. 10 days is too long IMO.

Thanx bro you are correct,i really have never seen this combo before so i researched and found that although a little different from what you suggest your right on.for any short acting esthers it should be 4-6 days,with winny or drol it should be started immediatly.thats what i love about this place i learn something new everyday,thanx again bmz617!!!


_________________
"TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL"
avatar
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Posts : 323
Karma : 331
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by gustavo77 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Cycle looks ok, but why winny and drol together??? Your liver is gonna hate you!! Your liver values are gonna be sky high bro. Test, drol and tren will give unbelievable strength gains....absolutley no reason for the winny IMO. Peace.


_________________
EVERYTHING GUS SAYS IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY.
avatar
BMZ617

Posts : 21
Karma : 21
Join date : 2016-02-15

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by BMZ617 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:29 pm

69ECLIPSE wrote:Thanx bro you are correct,i really have never seen this combo before so i researched and found that although a little different from what you suggest your right on.for any short acting esthers it should be 4-6 days,with winny or drol it should be started immediatly.thats what i love about this place i learn something new everyday,thanx again bmz617!!!

No problem bro, I've learned quite a bit from your posts also!
avatar
biglifter

Posts : 6
Karma : 12
Join date : 2016-09-08

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by biglifter on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:23 pm

The tren/test/win/adrol are all kp. And yes, the winstrol is oral. I have never combined the two orals together, but from my research and from other's experiences the liver will be hurting no more than it would if I were to just use adrol alone. I will definitley be keeping a close watch on my liver values either way. And I plan to hit the PCT about 4 days after last injection.
avatar
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Posts : 323
Karma : 331
Join date : 2016-01-22

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by gustavo77 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:06 am

biglifter wrote:The tren/test/win/adrol are all kp. And yes, the winstrol is oral. I have never combined the two orals together, but from my research and from other's experiences the liver will be hurting no more than it would if I were to just use adrol alone. I will definitley be keeping a close watch on my liver values either way. And I plan to hit the PCT about 4 days after last injection.

Bro, if you take winny and sustl together you are doubling the amount of TOXIC alpha-17 aa's to your liver. It is gonna effect your liver a lot more than just taking anadrol alone. The key to all ofthis is to stay healthy while getting huge, just lookin' out for ya bro. Peace.


_________________
EVERYTHING GUS SAYS IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY.
avatar
maverik

Posts : 35
Karma : 35
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 33
Location : germany

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by maverik on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:59 am

gustavo77 wrote:Bro, if you take winny and sustl together you are doubling the amount of TOXIC alpha-17 aa's to your liver. It is gonna effect your liver a lot more than just taking anadrol alone. The key to all ofthis is to stay healthy while getting huge, just lookin' out for ya bro. Peace.

bump this... and above all else, you aren't really going to see any difference from they winny man. trust me, that drol is going to make you superman. some winny tabs won't even register with test and tren in the mix also.

at the end of the day... it's your body, but why trash it for nothing?


_________________
"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some type not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, too rare to die." Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson
avatar
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Posts : 183
Karma : 225
Join date : 2016-01-12
Age : 32
Location : Tennessee

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by w000dy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:43 am

Bump bro, if you already have the winny just save it. If not don't order it and asve yourself some money. Even with the anadrol alone you will need Milk Thistle and/or Liv 52 bro.


_________________
Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Re: Tren/Test Prop/Win/Adrol

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:03 pm