Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

questions on new cycle!

silverback34

questions on new cycle! Empty questions on new cycle!

Post by silverback34 Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:27 am

hello everyone, new to this site and i like what i see lots of good advise from everyone here very positive i like it. anyways getting ready to start my second cycle. my first cycle was just 250 deca and 250 sustanon a week for ten weeks, with HCG and clomid at the end. i started at around 195-198 it varied and ended 215. i put on solid weight while maintaining a good bf% of 7%.
    now im going to start a second. i plan to run 500 sust. 500 test cyp. and 400 eq. a week, its going to be split up twice a week not all at once. im going to run a short 4week cycle of Dbol at the begining to help get things rolling too. would it be wise to throw in some arimedex eod like .5mg or would i be ok without it. obviously im going to need a pct but im just curious about during if it would be wise to take somthing like that. let me know what you guys think!!!
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

questions on new cycle! Empty Re: questions on new cycle!

Post by w000dy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:14 am

Are you prone to gyno bro?
    silverback34

Post by silverback34 Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 am

didnt experience it before not sure thats why i ask. how would you know?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:09 am

Why are you taking Sust and Cyp at the same time? I would chose one or the other. And for the record Sust is better taken eod or e3d...not just twice a week. You want to take advantage of the short esters inside the Sust. Also how long do you plan on running this? Also with you wanting to take Dbol...you do know it is very liver toxic so you will need to add a liver support to your cycle. Liv 52 is a good option for liver support.

Also i would chose Letro or Aroma over Adex but .25mg of Adex per day will help keep estrogen and bloat down. Another reason i would go with aroma is for PCT.....from what i am reading Aroma and Clomid makes for a very good PCT. Oh yeah....and as far as HCG, you shouldnt take that during PCT. You start up HCG at around the 3rd week and run it up until PCT.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:57 am

silverback34 wrote:didnt experience it before not sure thats why i ask. how would you know?

I dont think you were taking a high enough dosage your fist cycle to experiebce it. Some people get big fat deposits under the nipples which can often be very painful. Gyno signs come on fast and are irreversable barring gettin it surgically removed. That is why it is recommended to have AI's on hand just in case you start to experience any symptoms.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:52 am

Symptoms of gyno include puffiness of the nipples causing them to have a "fatter" look. They will get really really sore and painful sometimes being so sore that when someone barely touches them it feels as if you haev been kicked in the growin.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 am

for a second cycle running 1000 mgs of test a week is not a smart idea!!! do some more research and put together a better cycle.like rulz said run one or the other and preferably test cyp!!!!
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am

i agree with these guys, sus and cyp together at 1000mgs ? that doesnt really make much sense to use 2 different tests and also 1000mgs for your 2nd cycle is way too high IMO !
    silverback34

Post by silverback34 Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:17 am

so take out one of those tests, either or and keep the eq. i planned on running it about 12 weeks. would it make a difference you think if i ran one test for six weeks then ran the other the last six weeks while still running the eq. or would that be a waste of time!!! feed my brain guys, thank you
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:03 am

silverback34 wrote:so take out one of those tests, either or and keep the eq. i planned on running it about 12 weeks. would it make a difference you think if i ran one test for six weeks then ran the other the last six weeks while still running the eq. or would that be a waste of time!!! feed my brain guys, thank you

Most would like to stick with one form of Test to keep blood levels stable...but if you have to use both just dont use them together like you have written out. Keep the Test at 500mg per week(remember Sust works best when taken eod). Keep the EQ dosage at 400 or 450mg for atleast 12 weeks. I would say start with the Sust then swap over to the Cyp when it runs out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:56 am