+4
Dr. Steroids
BMZ617
irishpride0769
GunShow
8 posters

Student Body Left Student Body Right?

GunShow

body - Student Body Left Student Body Right? Empty Student Body Left Student Body Right?

Post by GunShow Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:24 am

If you inject test into your quads (switch back and forth from right to left), but the left one is almost painless, and the right quad is a bitch (hurts, more sore), should you just stick with injecting in and around the same area (left quad) or does switching it up that more beneficial??
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

body - Student Body Left Student Body Right? Empty Re: Student Body Left Student Body Right?

Post by irishpride0769 Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:23 am

switching injection sites allows you to keep scar tissue down and oil in the injected area down..
    How to inject
    is a good site
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

body - Student Body Left Student Body Right? Empty Re: Student Body Left Student Body Right?

Post by BMZ617 Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:57 am

Why not try glutes or delts? Personally, I stay the hell away from quads. I tries each side once and I'll never do it again.
    GunShow

Post by GunShow Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:50 am

i've tried glutes, but you have to be a god damn gymnast to get the correct angle, inject, aspirate, and whistle for about 3 min while you're injecting, if you get the sweet spot on the quad, you're all gravy.

i've looked at spotinjections.com, good site, but do ya'll think its more of a benefit for your body other than scar tissue and all that?
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:28 am

Not really, unless your running a short or esterless AAS will ya get any other benefit from rotating sites. The main reason is to limit scar tissue build up b/c its a beotch once its built up.
    GunShow

Post by GunShow Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:28 am

Injecting into delts seems like suicide, and forget about me trying my damn calves, you gotta be kidding me.
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:05 am

Delts shouldnt be to bad bro
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:37 am

Shoulders aren't that bad. All i do is shoulders and quads. Calves?? F**k that...lol.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:20 am

With small injection amounts I like tris...bis worked ok, but still my fave is glutes.

Nitrateman
    faller
    faller

Post by faller Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 am

Im knew to delt injections and i like them, painless..But i also like Quads, never had a problem with either leg, easy to asperate and you can put a shitload into them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 pm