Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+3
El Hefe
Uzisuicide
rydesx5
7 posters

Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input!

rydesx5
    rydesx5

Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input! Empty Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input!

Post by rydesx5 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:38 pm

being the idiot that I am, I jump head first into a cycle of Deca. This being because I was just taking all the advice my friend was giving. He had been on several different AAS's for the past half-year and told me I would be fine (he's had SUBSTANTIAL GAINS so I figured he knew what he was talking about). Yeah right.

I've only had 2 injections, (350mg and 400mg). After realizing how stupid it was to do only Deca, I quit (It's been a week and a half since last injection). The reason I quit cold turkey was: I was hoping to either jump right onto a cycle of Test-C, nolva and clomid OR start a PCT just to save my ass. How long am I safe waiting for gear? Is Deca-Dick easy to recover from? I feel like I might be losing a little sex-drive... what do I do??

Stats:
    5'11''
    174lbs
    11% BF
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input! Empty Re: Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input!

Post by Uzisuicide Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Don't worry you'll be fine. Do some research and put together a cycle with some help from the people here. Deca is a slow acting drug so you wouldn't get Deca dick after two injections. It takes weeks to kick in and it won't hurt you at all to stop 'cold' after two injections. Put some test with the deca in your cycle and keep the Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. Good luck.

Uzi
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input! Empty Re: Deca Mistake, I'm An Idiot, Please Give Input!

Post by El Hefe Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:57 pm

hey bro, sorry you jumped in but Im glad your using your head now.
    you should be fine that amount of deca should not hurn you this fast or at all, its just a waste of deca thats about it.

Look into running some test with that a simple basic starter cycle of test/deca shoudl be good to go, and ofcourse a nice pct at the end to keep your gains and reciver your natural level back quickly and safly.

later
    rydesx5
    rydesx5

Post by rydesx5 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Thanks a ton guys.

My current plan for a REAL cycle is:
    500mg Test-E (or C) [250mg twice a week]
    possibly another 350 or 400 mg Deca once a week.

Do I need to run anything else during this cycle? As far as anti-estrogens and such?

I've heard a Test only cycle is a very good thing to do for a first-timer.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:12 pm

hey bro, I woud run the test and deca since you already have the deca on hand, if you want to be a bit more moderate then you can run the test at 400 and the dea at 300 a week for 10 to 12 weeks.

always have extra nolvadex on hand incase of gyno from the conversion on the deca, you can also run 10mg of nolva a day to prevent it and also keep of some of the water bloat.

later
    rydesx5
    rydesx5

Post by rydesx5 Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:11 pm

ok yeah, thats what I was thinking of. Taking nolva every day will help keep some water weight off.

What else helps keep water weight off?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:10 pm

rydesx5 wrote:ok yeah, thats what I was thinking of. Taking nolva every day will help keep some water weight off.

arimidex,aromasin,femara(letrozole) these are all good,but if it was me i would go with the aromasin!
    TANK828
    TANK828

Post by TANK828 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Yo Bro And Check Out Some Of The Old Post On This Site You Will Be Suprise What You Will Learn And Goodluck With Your Cycle
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 pm

rydesx5 wrote:ok yeah, thats what I was thinking of. Taking nolva every day will help keep some water weight off.

if you drink plenty of water this will help your body to naturally flush some of the excess water
    England
    England

Post by England Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:28 pm

if this is your firtscycle save the deca for next time. i just had my friend go on test e for 10 weeks at 750mg/wk (a little high for first run) but he gained 35lbs of mass bro....makes me sick...

he is running pct right now, so we will see what he retains...but he is fukin huge right now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 pm