Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Need some advice

bearpaw992000

Need some advice

Post by bearpaw992000 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:20 am

Well getting ready for my second cycle, hope it is as good and productive as my first. First cycle was 10 weeks Test-E at 500mgs a week Mon&Thur and 40mgs D-bol ed for the first 4 weeks I started out at 250Lbs and ended up at 280lbs and after all is said and done lost 10 lbs of that , right now at 270lbs. With the weight I put on BP went up around 160/90 usally stayed around there and after cycle went down to around 120-130/80. All in all great first cycle. Well stats R 6'3" 270lbs 49yrs old BF% not sure but around 12-15%. Been lifting sice I was around 17 but quit for a long time and really got serious about 6 yrs ago. Damm first cycle made my feel like I was 20 again got into the gym and strength went through the roof.Well this will be my second cycle, would like some input on what U think? is this cycle a little over kill or should I stick with it? I posted this a while back, when I was going to start but had a shoulder injury and had to hold off a couple of months. And I made a change, I think...........lol this is how the cycle looked.

12 weeks-Test cypt 500mgs a week Mon&Thur
10 weeks-deca 400mgs a week Mon&Thur
4 weeks-A-Bombs 40mgs ED}
OR-- Not Sure which I will do yet
4 weeks-D-Bol 40mgs ED}
proviron?
12 weeks HCG 250IU ED
Pct 30 days=Nolvadex 40mgs ED

Ok this is the change I was thinking about, I would like to add some Prop at the start of the cycle, for the first 4 weeks and run it at say 75mgs ED. What would U guiys think of that? and if I do that should I stick with the A-bombs or the D-bol or just get rid of the orals all together? Any help would be great
DoubleWide

Re: Need some advice

Post by DoubleWide on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:17 am

bearpaw992000 wrote:Well getting ready for my second cycle, hope it is as good and productive as my first. First cycle was 10 weeks test-e at 500mgs a week Mon&Thur and 40mgs d-bol ed for the first 4 weeks I started out at 250Lbs and ended up at 280lbs and after all is said and done lost 10 lbs of that , right now at 270lbs. With the weight I put on BP went up around 160/90 usally stayed around there and after cycle went down to around 120-130/80. All in all great first cycle. Well stats R 6'3" 270lbs 49yrs old BF% not sure but around 12-15%. Been lifting sice I was around 17 but quit for a long time and really got serious about 6 yrs ago. Damm first cycle made my feel like I was 20 again got into the gym and strength went through the roof.Well this will be my second cycle, would like some input on what U think? is this cycle a little over kill or should I stick with it? I posted this a while back, when I was going to start but had a shoulder injury and had to hold off a couple of months. And I made a change, I think...........lol this is how the cycle looked.

12 weeks-Test cypt 500mgs a week Mon&Thur
10 weeks-Deca 400mgs a week Mon&Thur
4 weeks-A-Bombs 40mgs ED}
OR-- Not Sure which I will do yet
4 weeks-D-Bol 40mgs ED}
Proviron?
12 weeks HCG 250IU ED
Pct 30 days=nolvadex 40mgs ED

Ok this is the change I was thinking about, I would like to add some Prop at the start of the cycle, for the first 4 weeks and run it at say 75mgs ED. What would U guiys think of that? and if I do that should I stick with the A-bombs or the D-bol or just get rid of the orals all together? Any help would be great

congrats on your awesome gains.

the prop at the start sounds like a good idea to get things going. i like how you didnt bump up your doses tons since your big. keep getting good gains with as little gear as possible.

maybe try turanabol instead of dbol and adrol. a bit less bloat and the stuff is great. i think it would work just as well and it will letyou try something different.

as for the hcg it looks a bit high. iw ould get some more experienced peoples input with that. i never use it so i dont know shit about it.
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:56 am

i would have to agree with D.W. the cycle looks good except for the hcg.start that around week 3 and run it 250-500 iu's twice a week.also big bump on the t-bol,since its only your second cycle stay away from the anadrol and the t-bol will give you more solid and keepable gains over the d-bol.at your size i would run the t-bol at 60 mgs daily.for your pct look into aromasin you will not be dissapointed.i'm running it at 20 mgs everyday with my cycle and will run it pct also

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:45 pm