Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Primobolan: The answer to preventing the test flu?

Beastosterone

test - Primobolan: The answer to preventing the test flu? Empty Primobolan: The answer to preventing the test flu?

Post by Beastosterone Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:03 am

Is it possible to avcoid test flu completly with Primo? As we know it, most steroids lower our immune system, and causes us to get sick easier, otherwise known as the infamous "Test Flu". primobolan is a known medicine given to patients with AIDS to boost their immune system. I was wondering if anybody have tried stacking primo with Test and Dianabol and had no flu or sickness symptoms? Is it possible to get the test flu when shooting up the primo? I have high hopes in this drug because I am prone to nasty flus!
    I would like to have anybody's input in this regards...
    wolfyEVH

test - Primobolan: The answer to preventing the test flu? Empty Re: Primobolan: The answer to preventing the test flu?

Post by wolfyEVH Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:54 am

Beastosterone wrote:Is it possible to avcoid test flu completly with Primo? As we know it, most steroids lower our immune system, and causes us to get sick easier, otherwise known as the infamous "Test Flu". Primobolan is a known medicine given to patients with AIDS to boost their immune system. I was wondering if anybody have tried stacking Primo with Test and Dianabol and had no flu or sickness symptoms? Is it possible to get the test flu when shooting up the primo? I have high hopes in this drug because I am prone to nasty flus!
    I would like to have anybody's input in this regards...

flu is a virus bro......taking shots of Testosterone doesnt give you the flu........you may experience flulike symptoms however, but the flu....absolutely not. kinda like how food poisoning is the 1 day flu.......flu lasts many many days, up to 2 weeks or more.

i never experience this "test flu" and most people i know who cycle have never had this. basically, its all about how your body is going to react to steroids.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:35 pm