Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Need quick response!!

bigworm6

Need quick response!!

Post by bigworm6 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:02 am

I did my first quad injection today, only like a cc of test cyp. and about 4 hours later, i can barley walk, what do yall think happened!?
BMZ617

Re: Need quick response!!

Post by BMZ617 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:36 am

That's the reason I don't do quad shots, I tried it twice and both times I felt like I got shot in the leg. I stick to delts and glutes.
bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:16 am

Yea i def. wont be shootin in the quad no more, might try a delt though.
zambon

Post by zambon on Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:04 am

Its just a reaction, it will settle down. i think every body part has done that one time or another, sems like when you get use to the gear its fine. i swear off biceps and 3 weeks later at it again.

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:57 am

If it still bothers you bro, try cutting the test with Grape Seed Oil.

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:32 am

w000dy wrote:If it still bothers you bro, try cutting the test with Grape Seed Oil.

Bump this and also try warming the gear and make sure you push it in slowly. I press for like 2 sec. then realease and then repeat a couple of time until the pin is empty. I take like 45 seconds to 1 min. injecting and I get minimum soreness sometimes none. I am also thinking that you may have hit a nerve or moved the syringe around to much cause the soreness usually comes the next day not 4 hours hmmmm? Keep us posted bro.

Post by BuffD on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:16 am

I HATE quad shots. I rarely do them. Then again the more you do them the better it gets. Screw though I walk too much at work to have a sore ass quad all day. The day or 2 after leg day is bad enough.

Grayson0017

Post by Grayson0017 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:51 am

ur nuts!!! take it in the ass man thats a good spot. or so our coaches would tell us they were huge. i did my first quad shot and it wasnt to bad but i also used deca and it kindof smoothed it out i guess. but taking test by its self is goiing to be painful. later man
bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:30 am

I think ive figured it out, and i hit a nerve, ive taken a quad shot before, wasnt bad, but when i injected it pain went down my leg and i couldnt finish, had to shoot the rest in my glute, so im just trying to take it easy and let the pain ease down before i try to walk again!
theflavor

Post by theflavor on Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:25 am

I'm positive you hit a nerve. Never had a problem w/ quad injects. T.Prop is the worst Test to shoot. KP T Cyp is painless. Guaranteed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:16 am