Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Supplementing while on cycle

Kspot

Supplementing while on cycle

Post by Kspot on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:22 am

What do you guys think about using creatine and no xplode while on a cylce. I have used no xplode while on a cylce and I liked it. Mainly I was wondering if it is to much on the liver and kidneys. That along with vitamins, glutimine, fish oil, protien shakes and etc. Thanks.
k0nsl

Re: Supplementing while on cycle

Post by k0nsl on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:13 am

Kspot wrote:What do you guys think about using creatine and no xplode while on a cylce. I have used no xplode while on a cylce and I liked it. Mainly I was wondering if it is to much on the liver and kidneys. That along with vitamins, glutimine, fish oil, protien shakes and etc. Thanks.

Doesn't hurt - but it would be better to use these supplements during and after PCT, to further help maintain your cycle-gains, etc,.
ramborippt

Post by ramborippt on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:46 am

its best to use them year round ! you should always be taking supplements !
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:33 am

I use NO-Xplode and CellMass. I think I'm going to switch to Gaspari Nutritions Super Pump 250 and SizeOn and see what they have to offer....any of you guys tried this? I took NO-Xplod while on cycle and still do...that's how I gained all my size...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:07 pm