Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
BuffD
Youngnatty
6 posters

How About This For A First Cycle

Youngnatty
    Youngnatty

cycle - How About This For A First Cycle Empty How About This For A First Cycle

Post by Youngnatty Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:49 am

Week 1-8 400mg of test e x 2
    300mg of deca x 2

week 3 -A-50 1 tab for 10 days
    1 tab X 2 for 20 days
    1 tab for 14 days

week5.winny tabs 50mg daily for 5 weeks
    BuffD
    BuffD

cycle - How About This For A First Cycle Empty Re: How About This For A First Cycle

Post by BuffD Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:45 am

Kinda confusing the way you have it written out. I would drop the Anadrol for a first cycle. Too strong and just not needed. 400 Test and 300 Deca will do more than enough for you if you have your diet right. Take a step back and rethink this a bit.
    Youngnatty
    Youngnatty

cycle - How About This For A First Cycle Empty Re: How About This For A First Cycle

Post by Youngnatty Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:25 am

alright,
    thats 800 mg s of test and 600mgs of Deca per week for 8 weeks.Starting on week 3 anadrol as I wrote it above...then on week 5 add the winny (tabs) for 5 weeks.
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:05 am

no expert here, but sure seems like a ton of gear for your first go.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:03 am

Youngnatty wrote:alright,
    thats 800 mg s of test and 600mgs of Deca per week for 8 weeks.Starting on week 3 anadrol as I wrote it above...then on week 5 add the winny tabs for 5 weeks.

Way too much for your first cycle. You do not need that much gear to grow on your first cycle bro. If you use 800mg of test for your first cycle what are you gonna use for your second or third cycles 1000mg, 1500mg?? Plus 8 weeks is not long enough to benefit from long esters like test E and deca. You won't feel the test and deca till about week 4 or 5 and then what you only benefit from them for 3-4 weeks??? No need for anadrol or winny...it is just overkill!! Imho, first cycle should be test only with mabe some t-bol for a kick start. But if you really want to run the deca run it like this something like this:

1-12 test E 500mg/wk
    1-11 deca 400mg
    1-5 d-bol 30mg/day or t-bol (better choice) 40-50mg/day

The d-bol or t-bol will give you a nice kick until the test and deca kick in. Bro if your diet is in order you will gro like crazy off of this cycle. Make sure you have hcg for ON CYCLE. plus an anti-e or nolva incase of gyno flare up. Most importantly have a good pct planned and ready for after your cycle. Best of luck and BE SAFE!!
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:37 am

Youngnatty, ya gotta think of this like you are sculpting yourself...I know it's a stretch, but think about it. You want to get the feel of each of the aas that you use...do they make you limp, do they make you angry, are you losing hair, are you feeling stronger, are your muscles feeling tighter or harder or bigger...are you holding water, did you discover if you are prone to gyno....are you sleeping ok, are you jittery...and this is just a sampling of the questions you need to be asking yourself as you try out new and different gear. Like I said you need to get a feel for the gear and how it is affecting your body and that is why it is always better to go with a simpler cycle...particularly the first time out.

There's an old saying that I haven't seen posted on here in a while:
    KISS
    keep it simple stupid

Best of luck with the cycle

Nitrateman
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Youngnatty wrote:Week 1-8 400mg of Test E x 2
    300mg of deca x 2

week 3 -A-50 1 tab for 10 days
    [/QUOTE]
    1 tab X 2 for 20 days
    [/QUOTE]
    1 tab for 14 days

week5. winny tabs 50mg daily for 5 weeks[/QUOTE]

like everyone else has said drop the anadrol and winny and run test at 500 mgs and deca at 400 mgs and run it for 10-12 weeks
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Personally I would still go with 400 test and 300 deca. You do not need to go any higher than that since you have NEVER done anything before. Get your diet down 100% and you will grow better than ever. It's always best to grow off as little as possible and increase from there rather than go out all out right away.
    Youngnatty
    Youngnatty

Post by Youngnatty Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:59 pm

you guys rock..This cycle isnt for me .It was put together by a well known coach for my friend. This is his second cycle..but yeah when my time comes i'll definitly follow you guys advices.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:32 pm

A coach...what kinda coach?

Nitrateman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am