69ECLIPSE
Gradyd164
6 posters

Newbie Needing Help From Pros

Gradyd164
    Gradyd164

Newbie Needing Help From Pros Empty Newbie Needing Help From Pros

Post by Gradyd164 Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:52 am

Needed someones help Im new at this so my question is, Im in my last 2 weeks of cycle but I took it easy on it to see how my body took it ,i took decca only half a cc (150ml) a week and a pill a day of Dianabol seen some muscle growth,so my question is to I have to still take clomid at the end of my cycle with this small amount of use your help is very appreciated thanks
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Newbie Needing Help From Pros Empty Re: Newbie Needing Help From Pros

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:46 am

Gradyd164 wrote:Needed someones help Im new at this so my question is, Im in my last 2 weeks of cycle but I took it easy on it to see how my body took it ,i took decca only half a cc (150ml) a week and a pill a day of dianabol seen some muscle growth,so my question is to I have to still take clomid at the end of my cycle with this small amount of use your help is very appreciated thanks

ANYTIME YOU TAKE AAS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD DO PCT.YOU SAY THE LAST TWO WEEKS BUT HOW LONG WAS THE CYCLE 10 ,12 WEEKS?
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:37 am

Yes run PCT. bump for complete cycle info and stats.
    NTG
    Gradyd164
    Gradyd164

Post by Gradyd164 Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:26 am

on a 12 week cycle I was going to stop for 3 months and then start again any advice,also how long to I take the clomid for.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:00 am

Gradyd164 wrote:on a 12 week cycle I was going to stop for 3 months and then start again any advice.

Yes my friend, read and learn then read some more. You should never run deca and or D-bol without running testosterone. Whether you choose to use a small dose of test (like 150-200mg/wk) to replace your natural test that will be shut down by the other drugs or run a moderate dose of test (400-500mg/week), it is your choice but you need some test in there. Now as far as your question for pct, do you have any testicular atrophy (ball shrinkage)?? If so then you should run HCG 1500iu every three days along with 40mg of nolva/day and 100mg of clomid/day for the first two weeks. Then run nolva 20mg/day and clomid 50mg/day for one more week. If your testes are not that atrophied then just run the nolva and clomid as stated above. For your next cycle read everything you can about cycles (particularly novice cycles), pct and diet. Then put something together, give us your stats and we'll give you some feedback. Best of luck bro, stick around cause roids is a great place to be. Peace.
    Gradyd164
    Gradyd164

Post by Gradyd164 Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:42 am

gustavo thanks for the great info.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:30 am

Gradyd164 wrote:gustavo thanks for the great info.

No problem bro, that's what we are all here for, to help. I am just giving back what was given to me.....roids is all about family bro. A lot of times we will not get the answers we want to hear but it is the answers we need to hear and that's what it is all about!! Peace.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:13 am

gustavo77 wrote:Now as far as your question for pct, do you have any testicular atrophy (ball shrinkage)?? If so then you should run hcg 1500iu every three days along with 40mg of nolva/day and 100mg of clomid/day for the first two weeks. .

Sorry gustavo buddy,,, I know you know this and just made a mistake... if he is already into PCT then HCG isn't used... Use HCG up until PCT but not during... If you have some HCG you can use it now but if you don't you'll be fine... Clomid and Nolva or even better Clomid and Aromasin will work fine... You'll respone fine cause your cycle was very mild...
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 am

Visions wrote:Sorry gustavo buddy,,, I know you know this and just made a mistake... if he is already into PCT then HCG isn't used... Use HCG up until PCT but not during... If you have some HCG you can use it now but if you don't you'll be fine... Clomid and Nolva or even better Clomid and Aromasin will work fine... You'll respone fine cause your cycle was very mild...

Sorry bro that is a huge error on my part, hcg is not for pct, i know this daaaaaaaaaa..lol. The thing is he said he was in his last two weeks of his cycle, which would mean he has about four weeks before pct because of the long estered deca, so if he needed to he could use the HCG to prepare himself for pct, couldn't he???
    body_by_donuts

Post by body_by_donuts Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:40 am

gustavo77 wrote:Yes my friend, read and learn then read some more. You should never run deca and or d-bol without running testosterone. .

Well said..... Test should be the base of any "male" cycle, unless your just running $$var$$.

Also you will have a gratter chance of getting deca_ick not running test, and deca is a long ester so I hope you had the PCT in hand and ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am