+3
groinalgoblet
Body2see
BoomShaker
7 posters

Anxiety Or Sides?

Happiest
    Happiest

Anxiety Or Sides? Empty Anxiety Or Sides?

Post by Happiest Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Just inquiring:
    took inject yesterday evening. I am usually an early bird, but schedule allowed for limited time.
    Used 1 Farmak Test Prop amp into the delts. A very clean and pain free shot I must add; done exactly as indicated by the bros on here.
    A few hours later, I experienced severe panic/anxiety and slept very abnormally. I havent drank or taken anything in much time, so there is little chance of interactions...
    did this ever happen to you guys? even today i am little spaced and am a bit on edge.
    advice?
    BoomShaker
    BoomShaker

Anxiety Or Sides? Empty Re: Anxiety Or Sides?

Post by BoomShaker Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Have you ever experienced any panick attacks before? Sometimes it may have been there all along and then wham something like this (an injection not due to the chemical) can cause to to second guess yourself. Like, should i have done that, why did i do that, whats gonna happen now? Type questions go through your head. I am 42 now, and as of a year ago I have been having some really bad panick/anxiety attacks. I have a good family and good job and still they come and go at will. Even just sitting there watching tv can bring one on. And no matter what anyone says panick attacks are very real, they are not "just in your head". IF this happens again try to write down what was the last thing you did before you had one, and what was the last thing you ate also. Should you need the services of your primary physician in the future these things will help him or her out greatly. Best of luck with this bro. (feel free to email me at anytime if you need to get thru this next ime)
    Happiest
    Happiest

Post by Happiest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:28 pm

thanks you guys! this is the best community of people, bar none.
    I have had anxiety in the past but it was usually drug-inspired.
    this was not my first inject, but maybe due to other factors : fatigue, hunger, etc, I went off....but I must say the heavy cloud lasted for a long time.
    thanks again guys. I am gonna go lift like a demon and see how I feel after that.
    Body2see
    Body2see

Post by Body2see Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Gear commonly can cause anxiety in persons who are hypersensitive to anxiety already.

More than likely your body is just going to need an adjustment time to get used to the test...shouldn't take too long and you should be fine.

Just keep some xanax handy in the meantime. An increase in blood pressure can also cause the anxiety to stir, so remember any time you are taking a stimulant on top of the gear (caffeine, rec. drugs, etc....) you are increasing your chances.

Use breathing techniques to lower the anxiety...i.e Breathe in for 8 seconds, exhale for 8 seconds....Do this for a few minutes and it will eliminate or reduce the anxiety.
    groinalgoblet
    groinalgoblet

Post by groinalgoblet Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:14 pm

1st time I've heard of gear bringing on anxiety. I am 30 and will be starting my 1st cycle in 3-4 weeks hopefully. I used to suffer from anxiety really badly when I was a teenager & early 20's, but I used to smoke a hell of alot of dope in those days so I put it down to that. Hope it doesn't start again after start 1st cycle. Havn't suffered from it for about 7 years so it shouldn't but you never know. Planning on doing Test E 500mg ew & Dbol 30mg ed & Nolva for pct.
    Does anyone know if certain types of gear is more prone to give you anxiety-pannic attacks than others??

Cheers.
    England
    England

Post by England Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:03 pm

well, i can tell you all this, Tren E has giving me such bad anxiety, i have gone into panic attacks and then cant breath. I have gotten to the point of needing xanax, but havent gotten any. I fear having to many chemicals in my system.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:45 pm

lifthard2005 wrote:well, i can tell you all this, Tren E has giving me such bad anxiety, i have gone into panic attacks and then cant breath. I have gotten to the point of needing xanax, but havent gotten any. I fear having to many chemicals in my system.

Agreed. I am on Tri-Tren now and i have been very anxious as of this past week. I can control cause i am naturally easy going but the other day it seemed like my temperature went up 20degrees and my hand sarted to shake a bit and i started sweating. I ate some food and it calmed me down and got me back to normal.
    Happiest
    Happiest

Post by Happiest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:31 pm

groinalgoblet wrote:1st time I've heard of gear bringing on anxiety. I am 30 and will be starting my 1st cycle in 3-4 weeks hopefully. I used to suffer from anxiety really badly when I was a teenager & early 20's, but I used to smoke a hell of alot of dope in those days so I put it down to that. Hope it doesn't start again after start 1st cycle. Havn't suffered from it for about 7 years so it shouldn't but you never know. Planning on doing Test E 500mg ew & Dbol 30mg ed & Nolva for pct.
    Does anyone know if certain types of gear is more prone to give you anxiety-pannic attacks than others??

Cheers.

I have heard that tren and winny are the culprits here. If you wanna ease into the gear, ask some of the mods about supplementing t-bol for the d-bol. I heard the blood pressure issues arent nearly as bad, and I know if your pressure spikes, it might cause anxiety.
    In all truth, I worked out today and have felt amazing ever since. If I feel a twinge of the "weirdness" coming on, I focus on something else and it seems to be doing the trick.
    any of you guys have any anxiety with var? I want to really experiment with this one too....
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:24 am

I have had an anxiety disorder since i was 12 years old, now i almost 32 and am almost done my first cycle of test E and t-bol. To be honest i haven't really experienced anything out of the ordinary when it comes to panic and or anxiety. I do have some anxiety from time to time but i manage it with breathing techniques, diet and exercise. I have not tryed tren yet but hope to in the future, i just hope that it does not effect me to much in regards to anxiety cause i really want to try it out, cause i heard it is the shiznit!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:14 pm