Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

First Cycle any suggestions?

MAnderson011

cycle - First Cycle any suggestions? Empty First Cycle any suggestions?

Post by MAnderson011 Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey guys - one of my first posts here but longtime reader and, just on the side, props to all the mods here cuz this place is great.. that aside any tips on my first cycle.. after lots of research and years of natural lifting i've decided on a 10 week cycle:

Test enathanate (250 mg every Monday and Thursday) 500mg a week 1-10

Dianabol(20 mg a day to kick start) week 1-4

Now I'm not sure if this is recommended but maybe winstrol @ 30-50 mg's a day for weeks 6-10 or do you guys think that would be too liver toxic? I sort of want to get leaner at end of cycle is why I ask

Femara (I've heard great things about this stuff but a lot of varying dosage recommendations) I'm going to try 1.25 g's every third day which should be more than enough from what I've heard - some even suggest as low as .5 EoD

Milk Thistle + Red Yeast Rice supp. (1.5 g of both approx - and of coursde with all this my multivit, 1g + A day of Vit. C, Omega-3, Glutamine, etc.) week 1-10

Pantothetic Acid (B-5 for acne control about a 3 g's a day from what ive heard)

PCT:

Post Cycle starting week 11 (from what I've read best to start once the longer-estered Test enth is leaving your system)

clomid: 300 mg jumpstart followed by 100 mgs a day for 9 days then 50 mg a day for 11 days

Clenbuterol staring the 10th week at 20 mcg's a day and seeing how I do with that from there depending on side effects may go up to 60 mcgs a day (using benadryl as recommened to prevent receptor saturation or whatever its called)

Femara: Continued as stated above

Optimum Tribulus (45% saponin content) - ive heard from you guys to start taking about a week or two before PCT so I would do maybe 3-4g's a day from week 9 till a little after pct is over?

7-hydroxy-dhea - to suppress cortisol about 200mg a day

Creatine - starting with pct as well

Well how does it look? Thanks in advance for any feedback!
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

cycle - First Cycle any suggestions? Empty Re: First Cycle any suggestions?

Post by BMZ617 Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:06 pm

I would skip the winny and bump up the Dbol to 30 or 40mg. Other than that it looks good. Also I'd start pct at week 13.
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:57 pm

bro, i'de say simplicate things a bit....i'de say start off with 250-500mgs/wk max for 10 weeks....you'de be surprised what 200mg's/wk of Test E can do for a beginer with good diet and training habits....i'de lose the Dbol and Clen as well....i just hate clen...with clomid i'de say 200mgs day 1, the 100mgs for 3 weeks...start exactly 3 weeks after last injection.

sammydabull2

Post by sammydabull2 Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:32 pm

Ok, well you have the right idea of 500mg of Test EW, don't drop it down to 200mg ew as someone suggested, that is trt/hrt dosages. I ran this cycle for my first and had zero sides and excellent gains (30lbs .... 22lbs kept after pct).

Wks 1-10 test e 500mg ew
    wks 1 - 4.5 dbol 30mg ED

Drop the winny, your right, it will be too toxic to your liver, its a 17aa and will hit it. with dbol/test you will see excellent strength gains, no need for winny.

drop the clen

Start pct 2 wks after your last injection, not week 11. Test E stays in your system about 2 wks after your last shot, so it wouldn't make any sense to start pct on wk 11.

make it look like this for pct:
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 300(day1)100/100/50/50

it worked perfect for me, run it for 4 wks as shown above.

bump your dbol up to atleast 30mg ed, 20mg ed is just too low imo and you'll wish you had 10mg.

Spread out your dbol dosages throughout the day due to its 4.5hr halflife. Take one with your breakfast (assuming you have 10mg dbol), one with lunch, and one with dinner.

creatine for pct is good, and run milk thistle two weeks before you start dbol, run it at 1g through the 4.5wks u on dbol, and then 2 wks after to help detox it.

Best of luck bro, let us know how things go

-Sam
    MAnderson011

Post by MAnderson011 Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:16 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys.. ya the reason I had limited the Dbol to 20 mg a day was b/c the side effects sounded sorta crappy.. I don't really want all that crazy acne and puffyness i'm hearing about that comes with higher doses.. i know my anti-est will help a bit so the only thing im really worried about is the acne i guess.. do you guys think sides will be bad with 30mg a day?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 am

sammydabull2 wrote:Ok, well you have the right idea of 500mg of Test EW, don't drop it down to 200mg ew as someone suggested, that is trt/hrt dosages. I ran this cycle for my first and had zero sides and excellent gains (30lbs .... 22lbs kept after pct).

Wks 1-10 test e 500mg ew
    wks 1 - 4.5 dbol 30mg ED

Drop the winny, your right, it will be too toxic to your liver, its a 17aa and will hit it. with dbol/test you will see excellent strength gains, no need for winny.

drop the clen

Start pct 2 wks after your last injection, not week 11. Test E stays in your system about 2 wks after your last shot, so it wouldn't make any sense to start pct on wk 11.

make it look like this for pct:
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 300(day1)100/100/50/50

it worked perfect for me, run it for 4 wks as shown above.

bump your dbol up to atleast 30mg ed, 20mg ed is just too low imo and you'll wish you had 10mg.

Spread out your dbol dosages throughout the day due to its 4.5hr halflife. Take one with your breakfast (assuming you have 10mg dbol), one with lunch, and one with dinner.

creatine for pct is good, and run milk thistle two weeks before you start dbol, run it at 1g through the 4.5wks u on dbol, and then 2 wks after to help detox it.

Best of luck bro, let us know how things go

-Sam

Bump all of that!! The only change would be the nolva for pct. If you plan to run femara during pct there is no need for nolva just run the clomid like SAmmy laid out here. Good luck bro!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am