Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Question On Hgh

Jonni

question - Question On Hgh Empty Question On Hgh

Post by Jonni Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:58 am

i just turned 18 years old( i know i know still young) but i have been lifting for about 2 years.... stats are 5'4 170 13%b/f ... i am lookin into growth hormone and i am confused bc people tell me that if my growth plates are still open it will help me gain another inch or 2 in height (its hard being short) and usually males grow till about the age of 21...so can some1 please give me info and if you know of any gh that will help me reach my goal please let me know
    D.K.
    D.K.

question - Question On Hgh Empty Re: Question On Hgh

Post by D.K. Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:56 am

Bro No offence but I told you it wont happen bro, Growh doesnt work that way you would have had to start this as a 9 year old boy. Why dont you googld growth hormone and read up on it for yourself instead of listing to people who dont know anything about it. By the time I was 15 I was 6'3" if I grew until I was 21 I would be 9" tall. You may get some more hight naturally but most likely not.
    being short is not a bad thing, its all about self esteem add a few inches and you will just find something else you dont like.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Post by MdTNT Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:35 am

even better is how many BBrs are tall...bro, dont take this the wrong way but considering AAS or gh or anything similar is a completely stupid move....stay natural, enjoy your hormones cause they are about to go out of control....and suck it up, being short is not bad at all....hell, look at DK...he's only 4'5 and never has a problem getting laid. M-
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:19 am

MdTNT wrote:hell, look at DK...he's only 4'5 and never has a problem getting laid. M-

liar........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:06 pm