Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Best Diuretic

England

Best Diuretic

Post by England on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:13 am

guys, who has used these before.....wondering what others use and if they work well......
giantkilr

Re: Best Diuretic

Post by giantkilr on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 am

Dyazide is the best but good luck finding it...its a bit hard to get your hands on...it is potassuim sparing also...

*Disclaimer*: 'GiantKilr' is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain & theorize on the use of Anabolic Steroids for intellectual discussion. Any information or advice given out, stated, or implied by 'GiantKilr' is for entertainment purposes only & should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.
England

Post by England on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:24 am

i have that right now......doesnt seem to be working though, i tried 25mg a day, then 50mg a day......
giantkilr

Post by giantkilr on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:24 am

lifthard2005 wrote:i have that right now......doesnt seem to be working though, i tried 25mg a day, then 50mg a day......

what are you trying to do? ...i know drop water but is there any specific reason you are dropping water right now?

25mgs of Dyazide & it had me pissing like a race horse! i was using it for a competition...

by the way, lasix is a good diuretic but it's not potassium sparing...i dont like lasix if i can help it...

*Disclaimer*: 'GiantKilr' is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain & theorize on the use of Anabolic Steroids for intellectual discussion. Any information or advice given out, stated, or implied by 'GiantKilr' is for entertainment purposes only & should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.
Nitrateman
VIP
VIP

Post by Nitrateman on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:09 am

Lifthard...your showthread link is encrypted

Nitrateman
BuffD

Post by BuffD on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:58 am

For what reason do you want diuretics? They are nothing to play around with. You can really mess yourself up with them. They all work different ways so to say which is the best really depends on what you are looking to do and how involved you want to get.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 26, 2017 2:15 am