Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Finally tried waxing...

w000dy
VIP
VIP

Finally tried waxing...

Post by w000dy on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Well I bought some Bikini Zone and waxed my back. Seems like I have mroe hair growth on my back now after the cycle has ended? I must say it wasn't the most pleasant experience I have had but it did a fairly good job of removing the hair lol...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
D.K.

Re: Finally tried waxing...

Post by D.K. on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:02 pm

No thanks bro! That shit looks painfull as all hell....

later
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:54 pm

i let my wife do my chest and i don't have a lot of hair,never again i'd rather shave.of course she put a little more rip into it,she was havin fun!!

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

69ECLIPSE wrote:i let my wife do my chest and i don't have a lot of hair,never again i'd rather shave.of course she put a little more rip into it,she was havin fun!!

Ha yeah I let my mom do it and I think she was gettin me back for all those time of bein a little shit! LMAO

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
zambon

Post by zambon on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

w000dy wrote:Ha yeah I let my mom do it and I think she was gettin me back for all those time of bein a little shit! LMAO

Payback wooody..lol!

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:19 pm

zambon wrote:Payback wooody..lol!

Ha yeah but I love her to death. Hey zambon I'm expecting an email from you I believe?

-Brandon Lee-
MdTNT

Post by MdTNT on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:14 pm

woody, i'm glad to finally see that you reached puberty and now have hair growing on your body.....congrats lil' bro'....M-
zambon

Post by zambon on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:10 am

w000dy wrote:Ha yeah but I love her to death. Hey zambon I'm expecting an email from you I believe?

Yep in next couple days, probably 13th.

VIP
VIP

Post by w000dy on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:44 am

MdTNT wrote:woody, i'm glad to finally see that you reached puberty and now have hair growing on your body.....congrats lil' bro'....M-

I think someone is jealous.....lol

-Brandon Lee-
TANK828

Post by TANK828 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:16 am

That Look Like It Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes For Sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm