Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Just curious about coming off gear

bigjohn_bluesfan

Just curious about coming off gear

Post by bigjohn_bluesfan on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:45 am

Is it common to lose several pounds in the first two weeks of being off gear? This is the first cycle I have run properly and I have lost about 5lbs during a week and 1/2 PCT.......
D.K.

Re: Just curious about coming off gear

Post by D.K. on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:42 am

sure is, you need to keep your eating up and your training as well, too many people think that once they are done with the roids they no longer need to eat like they are still on and that is incorrect. You are most likely looking water weight witch is okay.

later

bigjohn_bluesfan

Post by bigjohn_bluesfan on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:41 am

D.K. wrote:sure is, you need to keep your eating up and your training as well, too many people think that once they are done with the roids they no longer need to eat like they are still on and that is incorrect. You are most likely looking water weight witch is okay.

later

thanks brother....I think it is water because my muscle looks the same just maybe harder.... by the way, I love roids.. great having guys like you around. I wont do biz with anyone else
DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:32 am

yeah you get off the androgens and you loose the water you retained. remember the first few weeks of your diet when you gained that 10lbs of water well now it may fall off a bit. just keep eating and training hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:49 pm