Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle.

vagrant
    vagrant

How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle. Empty How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle.

Post by vagrant Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:31 am

OK, so I'm not using anything yet. If I decide to, I want to know all there is to know. I've done a lot of reading in the books and on the boards, but there is one question I still haven't gotten figured out yet. Perhaps someone here can answer it for me.

If I do a cycle of test with a deca kickstart - with nolva for PCT, about how long after the last injection before the test level is back to normal - or heaven forbid...below normal or even nonexistant? A week? 3 Weeks? Anybody know?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle. Empty Re: How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle.

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:26 am

vagrant wrote:OK, so I'm not using anything yet. If I decide to, I want to know all there is to know. I've done a lot of reading in the books and on the boards, but there is one question I still haven't gotten figured out yet. Perhaps someone here can answer it for me.

If I do a cycle of test with a deca kickstart - with nolva for PCT, about how long after the last injection before the test level is back to normal - or heaven forbid...below normal or even nonexistant? A week? 3 Weeks? Anybody know?

during your cycle your body will stop producing its own test because of the aas,running hcg during the cycle will help you from not shutting down completely.as far as a timetable it depends on the individual and how he/she responds to the ancillaries.personally i ran my pct 4 weeks and am back to normal.i have not had bloodwork done but have it scheduled to do so,so i can check my test levels
    vagrant
    vagrant

How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle. Empty Re: How Long Before Test Goes Down After a Cycle.

Post by vagrant Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:16 am

Thanks for that. Getting back to normal as soon as possible will be pretty helpful.

What I actually need to know is at what point my levels will actually be at their lowest...I know that no-one can give me an exact answer for this, but based on personal experience or experiences you've heard from others - any idea about how long this will be? I've heard that it may be as long as 3 weeks after the last test injection.

Sounds like a crazy question - but there is a reason for it. It will help my doc with knowing when to draw blood to be the most generous with HRT. She's a cool chick and the bestest doctor in the world. Such a helpful gal and willing to help me be able to explain high test levels if I'm tested at work...and to help me keep things legal, however she's not willing to get herself into trouble to do it so the labs must be just right.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am

I see where you are going with this...

Either take a shot of deca on its own and wait a week or two... or get tested 4 weeks after your last shot of test... if you take it 3 weeks after your level may be down to nothing... it's a game you are playing...

Just remember this you can test in the normal range and be above 200 and still not be normal for you... I tested at 400 and my Dr knew that wasn't good enough for me to function properly so he put me on TRT

If you have the money... you can test on your own and if it's what you want then you go to your Dr and have her test you and you'll already know the outcome
    vagrant
    vagrant

Post by vagrant Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:23 am

Thanks, it's already naturally low. From being 37 and pushing too hard with endurance training and not eating enough I guess. It's not low enough to justify more than 2 pumps of androgel a day without lots more testing though. We want to get it to high normal range so I can feel like I used to. In years past, I could sit on my butt, do very little, hit the gym for 40 minutes of cardio followed by 1 set of 10-20/body part every day and in a month I'd slim down and beast up. Then I got totally sorry and let myself go all to hell. The last 3 years of getting back into shape, making my metabolism and endocrine system properly responsive have been hell. Now, I can't gain weight. I'm losing 6 pounds a week on 3500 calories/day and I'm down to 179...that sucks ass - I worked hard to get myself almost up to 200lbs.

I appreciate the info. That will help us a great deal. She will help me but of course not at the cost of her license or getting herself into trouble. Even doctors are limited by law these days about what they can prescribe.
    tattooi2k
    tattooi2k

Post by tattooi2k Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:57 am

hey bro i only took my post for 2 week then it took about 2-3 weeks to get back i was draging ass for awhile didnt even fell like working out but i did it anyway so do give up when your mind plays tricks on you good luck you dig it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm