Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

???confused???

popeye's

???confused??? Empty ???confused???

Post by popeye's Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 am

Hey

Okay I am putting my cycle together and ya, I am confused a bit…. Okay up to know this is what my cycle looks like:

Week 1-12……… test ent……… 500mg/week
    Week 1-10……… decabol ………400mg/week
    Week 1-4………. Dbol ………….50mg/day

This will be my second cycle…. Okay this is what I am confused about, okay from my I saw and read the decabol got tested and got 313mg/ml that’s amazing but from what I read your test should always be higher than the deca to avoid “deca dick”….. So like ya should I bump my test or just leave it and don’t worry about anything…..

Thx guys

Ps: I am only starting my cycle september 1 so plenty of time to play around with my cycle.

-Popeye’s-
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

???confused??? Empty Re: ???confused???

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:14 am

run some proviron or up the test a tad if your worried...
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 am

irishpride0769 wrote:run some proviron or up the test a tad if your worried...

yeah proviron isnt a bad idea in any cycle.

but I would worry bro...you will be fine. but if anything starts to change then I would up it.

Later
    THEHULK
    popeye's

Post by popeye's Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

Alright guy thx for the reply i will not worry about it for now.... i'll maybe buy some proviron just incase i see anything.... also how much mg should i take of proviron if i decide to put it in my cycle and for how long

thx guy your the best

-Popeye's-
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:27 am

Proviron will help very little... I am on 250mg deca right now and it's killing my libido... I have taken 150mg Proviron with little effect... What works is Cabaser and it works well... Deca kills my libido worse then Tren... Deca converts to progesterones and prolactin which kills the libido fast...

.5mg Cabaser e4d is what you want and if you still have a problem take it e3d... Upping the dose of Test will help but this will get to the root of the problem...
    popeye's

Post by popeye's Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:04 am

Thx Visions for your reply okay I shall put Cabaser in my cycle; I’ll order it on my next order witch will be this week. Thx guys for everything I am only 21 years old and I don’t to lose my sex drive and also my girlfriend would kill me if I would lose it lol we do it at least 3-4 times a day on cycle and off cycle ….. Thx again guy and thank you for this board

-Popeye’s-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content