Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Ready To Go All The Way

pin kushion
    pin kushion

Ready To Go All The Way Empty Ready To Go All The Way

Post by pin kushion Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 am

I have a bunch of gear and was wondering best way to take. I am 28 years old. weight-200. been working out for 7yrs. did 9wks cycle 12wks ago.so this is long enough to start new cycle. so this is were I need help. I have t-bol ,D-bol, oxandroxyl, Anavar, and provirin.these are all the orals I have. I also have test cyp,Sustaxyl, tren 200, deca, primobol,winstrol. these are all the injectables I have. ever since I found roidsmall I have been collecting.I have plenty of all the gear I said I have. so I was wondering what would a pro bodybuilder do if he had all this for his personal stash. wondering what to take with what? how many milligrams a wk? how long max to take? wanting to make a great cycle for max length time. can I take all the bulk gear, and then switch to lean gear, or do 2 seperate cycles? I also have plenty of PCT clomid & HCG. thanks for listening and some feedback everyone.
    healthfreak
    healthfreak
    VIP
    VIP

Ready To Go All The Way Empty Re: Ready To Go All The Way

Post by healthfreak Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:56 am

since you have only done one cycle. I would keep ut relatively simple and not use the tren and primo. keep the tren, primo, var for a later cycle and are more for contest prep.
    do something like this

Test Cyp 1-12 750mg a week
    deca 400mg a week 1-10
    and d-bol weeks 1-4 50mg ED

you could even add the winstrol if you really wanted to weeks 6-12 but winstrol is better at lower bodyfat just like the var and primo.
    this is a good bread and butter that should work out good.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 am

Totally agree with you healthfreak. Bro I know with all this gear you are itching to do it, all...lol, I would be too. But keep in mind bro it is marathon not a sprint. What Healthfreak has lined out is great. If you want you could run the d-bol weeks 1-4, take a 4 week break from orals- cruise on the deca and test- then run the t-bol for weeks 8-12 to harden up some of your gains. i think that would be cool. Stick with something simple then plan your next cycle(s) with the remainder. Good luck!
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 am

I agree with healthfreak although I dont suggest going off dbol then on to winny do one or the other because u will be stressing ur liver for a while if u come off then go on
    pin kushion
    pin kushion

Post by pin kushion Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 am

thanks guys, I like the idea of taking d-bol wks1-4 then t-bol the last 4 wks of cycle thanks gustavo. I will seperate my gear into 2 cycles thanks healthfreak. thanks the hulk your right I dont want to stress my liver too much, I did get liv52 to be safe also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am