Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

2nd cycle opinions.

schilke

2nd cycle opinions. Empty 2nd cycle opinions.

Post by schilke Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:15 am

Hey guys, I'm not starting a 2nd cycle for at least a couple of months, but wanted to start to do my research now. I've been looking at some of the sample cycles and info on roidsmall and was thinking of either one of these two:

Intermidiate Bulker.

Test enathate 750mgs wks 1-8
    deca 400mgs wks 1-8
    Dbol 35mgs wks 1-6

PCT
    Week 11- 40mg Nolvadex
    Week 12- 30mg Nolvadex
    Week 13-14 10mg Nolvadex

OR

Intermediate cycle

Weeks 1-6
    700mg Test Enathate or Cyp
    600mg Eq
    40mg Dbol ed (first 4 weeks)

Weeks 7-10
    100mg Testabol Propionate ed
    100mg Trenabol ed
    I would also run 10mg of Nolvadex every night before bed. Or 1/2cc of Letrozole or Liquidex eod.

PCT
    Week 11- 40mg Nolvadex
    Week 12- 30mg Nolvadex
    Week 13-14 10mg Nolva

Also, I have been hearing good things about Oral Turinabol...Could I replace the Dbol with Turinabol? I hear it's less toxic on the liver. Any advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks!
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

2nd cycle opinions. Empty Re: 2nd cycle opinions.

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:08 am

I prefer the turnabol to the d bol. I found the effects better and longer lasting. I also didn't bloat (nor ...not that you need to worry about this but I also didn't get any signs of viurilzation..d bol was the WORST thing I've ever taken as far as that).

I like the second choice. Good luck!
    schilke

Post by schilke Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:59 am

Hey, thanks DieselGirl....appreciate the feedback...Yeah, I was thinking OT because of the things I've been reading in the forums. I've heard 40mg a day is good to use.

BTW - I'm 31 and around 220 5'11 BF 12-13%. My first cycle was just test enanthate 500mg a week.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:37 am

schilke wrote:Hey, thanks DieselGirl....appreciate the feedback...Yeah, I was thinking OT because of the things I've been reading in the forums. I've heard 40mg a day is good to use.

BTW - I'm 31 and around 220 5'11 BF 12-13%. My first cycle was just Test Enanthate 500mg a week.

40 mg/day for you should be fine. I actually found 20mg/day for me to be a bit strong. It is potent....in a good way.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:35 am

I am on the same boat as you man....

I was going to run Dbol for my second but after all the positive posts about Tbol i decided to switch. And after the response of Gustavo i cant wait to start it all up on Sunday.

As far as your cycle i think you would be good with the Deca/test/tbol.
    schilke

Post by schilke Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks again DieselGirl and thank you Rulez....I'll find that post by Gustavo and check it out. Although I think the 2nd cycle is worth researching, I was also thinking the test/deca/Tbol cycle since I know what to expect from the Test E. and have read up a lot on the Deca and it seems like it's for me. I'm looking for long term gains and train the HIT (High Intensity Training) way with a professional powerlifter.

A question: When I did my first cycle of just Test E. I had to cut it with an equal part of GrapeSeed oil (Man, learned that the hard way after the first couple of injections!llol). If I inject the Test and Deca together, which I plan to do, splitting it up to twice a week, would I still need the GrapeSeed? Or would the Deca cut the test e. and cancel out the pain? Thanks again guys...
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:13 am

First off just I wanted to welcome you to the site and if you've been around and just haven't posted much, stick around, cause this is the place to be for great info and great people. Congrats on your first cycle and doing it right cause Test only first cycles are the way to go. Just wanted to ask how your first cycle turned out and how your diet was. From what you learned from your first cycle, what do you think you could improve on this cycle?? What would you change?? How did your pct go and what did you take?? Second cycles are cool cause now you know how your body responds to just test and now you can add a second injectable and kick it up a notch. Generally a good choice would be deca or eq. From what I understand deca will give you a little more mass, while eq will give you nice hardness and vascularity (if you are lean). If you responded well to 500mg of test, there is no reason to increase it at all, especially if you added another injectatable. The biggest thing you want to keep in mind is to keep it simple. Grow on the least amount of gear that you need to, but grow lots.

1-12 500mg Test E
    1-12 400mg boldabol
    1-5 50-60mg t-bol/day
    1-13 12.5mg aromasin/day or 2.5mg letro/day
    4-13 HCG 500iu 2x/week

or

1-12 500mg test E
    1-11 400mg decabol
    1-5 50-60mg t-bol/day or 30-40mg d-bol/day
    1-13 12.5 mg aromasin or 2.5mg letro/day
    1-13 .5mg of cabaser e4d
    1-13 hcg 500iu 2x/week

pct week 14

wk1- 40mg nolva/100mg clomid/2.5mg letro or 12.5mg aroma///day
    wk2- 40mg nolva/100mg clomid/2.5mg letro or 12.5mg aroma///day
    wk3- 20mg nolva/100mg clomid/2.5mg letro or 12.5mg aroma///day

These are just some suggestions but i think you would grow like crazy off these cycles if you train hard, rest and most importantly and above all else eat a lot of good food. Peace.
    CHAPS
    CHAPS

Post by CHAPS Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:06 am

I like the second cycle but drop the Tren and Test Prop and just continue with the Test E/eq/d-bol. Also i'd do these doses

Weeks 1-12 500mg Test E
    Weeks 1-12 400-500mg Eq
    Weeks 1-4 40mg D-bol
    schilke

Post by schilke Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:48 am

Hey Gustavo, thanks for the welcome and kind words. I've been checking out this site for about 3 months and have learned a lot....it's a FANTASTIC place and I really like the vibe of the people here.Thanks for being here man!!

Actually, I am just starting the PCT for my first cycle. It looks like this:

Week 11

Clomid 50mg eod
    Aromasin 12.5mg eod
    Super Saw Palmetto (Enzymatic Therapy brand) 320mg ed

Week 12

Clomid 50mg ed
    Aromasin 12.5 eod
    Super Saw Palmetto 320mg ed

Week 13

Clomid 100mg ed
    Aromasin 12.5 eod

Week 14

Clomid 50mg ed
    Aromasin 12.5 eod

I made noticeable mass and strength gains during this cycle and am happy with that. My diet was usually pretty good. I ate a lot..protein with every meal. At least 5-6 times a day. Not too much junk food/sweets. A lot of pasta, pizza, meats, seafood, peanut butter with whole grain bread, Syntrax protein shakes which is a great blend of egg, milk, soy, and whey isolates. Next time I'll go with oral Aromasin instead of having to inject eod.

Hey, I wanted to ask you about your second cycle recommendation. I've been reading that it's better to inject 300mg of Deca on the first inj. day of the week and then 100mg on the 2nd inj. day. Wouldn't it be better to split them evenly? The cabaser...you're saying .5mg every fourth day, right? The HCG...never tried it before...I know you have to mix it up. Can that be injected in combination with the test/deca? I'm not sure how much an iu is...maybe that would be too much for one syringe as I know it's recommended to keep it to 2CC's per injection at first for the larger inj. areas. At least that's what they recommend on spotinjections.com Would I need to cut the test e. with grapeseed oil if combined with deca?

Thanks again for all the help...It is MUCH appreciated! All the best, Schilke.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Your welcome bro, we are all here to help each other. The deca should be evenly injected 2x (150-200mg) per week. Cabaser is .5mg every 4 days. As far as the hcg there is a lot of great info on it, just do a search on the site here and it will tell you all you need to know. HCG just keeps the testes working while on cycle, so that when you do PCT they will be ready to respond to the clomid/nolva. Props to you using the aroma during pct, it will help you recover tremendosly. Peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 pm