Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Shelf Life Of Aas

GroundSpike

Shelf Life Of Aas

Post by GroundSpike on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:25 am

ok so here is what happened i started a cycle of OT and Test E everything went great till the beginning of wk 5 when i got really sick for 2 weeks i lost 15 lbs, so know i have about 4 weeks worth of test left and about 2 weeks left of OT left, next month im heading over to iraqistan for a year, will my gear be good to go when i get back a year later? i dont want to just throw it away if i can use it with another cycle when i get back. thnx
oh and my use by date on the test has been torn off due to the way i had to be stashed.
BiggerISBetter

Re: Shelf Life Of Aas

Post by BiggerISBetter on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:08 am

Not an answer to the question you asked, but do you have a really safe place to keep it for a YEAR?

Parents, siblings, spouses, girlfriends, children, lotta well-meaning threats out there.
69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:41 am

the ot should be fine as long as you store it in a cool dry place,as far as the test it depends on when you bought it but most of my stuff that i have has a use by date thats 5 yrs so if you bought it in 2006 then 2011 is the use by date,i'm not sure that once its penetrated by a needle if the shelf life remains the same.

Post by GroundSpike on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 am

well my mother knows and so does my sibling, i dont go around blabbing but i can trust them and i sat them down and talk to them about it. so yea i got the place but like he said is shelf life the same after its been punctured? thats what im worried about. thnx
El Hefe
Admin

Post by El Hefe on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 am

As long as the seal is good on the vial then you should be fine, the hormone will not loost its stregnth in 1 years time. Be safe in your travels bro.

thanks

Post by barnzy001 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:58 am

yeah should be fine when i got my test it had like 4-5 years left for recommended use time
Nitrateman
VIP
VIP

Post by Nitrateman on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:33 am

If I were you , I would finish up the OT...low sides, easy to use, easy to store...

Nitrateman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:00 am